Kayaking in Kochi, Kerala
Booking with ₹0
-25% ₹ 300
What will you experience
30 Minutes Of Kayaking
Peaceful Water Waves
About the Activity
|Munambam Beach, Kochi
|6 AM to 6 PM
- Kochi is a major port city in the southern state of kerala, India. It is abeautiful place consisitng of a cluster of islands and backwaters. It offers an amazing perspective with the tall palms adding beauty to it.
- Kayaking in the Perennial Periyar river is a mesmerizing voyage to come across spectacular sights of historical bridges, an island, and ancient temples and palaces.
About the Kayaking at Kochi:
- After your arrival, our concerned staff will reach you out and give you proper guidance.
- Followed by instructions, you need to prepare yourself for the Kayaking activity.
- Before you begin kayaking, you will be made well-equipped with perfect safety equipment like a life jacket and a helmet to maximize your safety.
- Paddle tour kayak on the utmost adrenaline-spiking water for a stretch od 30 minutes.
- Enjoy the bliss of the solitude in your kayaking trip and explore the coastline of Kochi.
- The peaceful water waves will impress you with an exhilerating experience.
- Have a pleasant time doing Kayaking in Munambam Beach and Create phenomenal memories for a lifetime.
How to Reach Kochi:
- By air: The cochin International Airport is the nearest airport about 11Km away from cochin. Then you can hire a taxi or volvo buses to reach your further destination.
- By road: The Kochi is linked to main cities of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala through KSRTC Kerala State Run Transport Corporation. Further a taxi can be hired to reach Periyar river.
- By Train: The Ernakulam Junction railway station is the nearest railway station 2 Km away from Kochi.
Know before you book
- The activity is permitted for a person above the age of 12 years.
- Strictly discouraged for pregnant ladies and senior citizens.
- Follow the directions of the trainer carefully.
- Wear informal and cushy garments suitable for a kayaking trip.
- Reduce add-ons like a scarf, dupatta, and different gadgets which might disturb you whilst paddling the kayak.
- Wear sneakers to prevent slipping.
- It is not advisable to carry precious jewelry, watch, or different valuables.
- Our team will not be answerable for any accidents, so drive safely keeping in view all the details and directions for your safety.
- If a person is not ready to go for the hobby, then the booking amount will not be returned.
- Consumption of alcohol or other intoxicating items is prohibited.
- A person who has had critical surgery, has a damaged leg/arm, or has persistent back or neck pains should not perform Kayaking.
Things to Carry
- Extra Pair of Cloth
- Sunscreen and Hat
- Snacks and Water
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
Hoe much will Single Kayaking Experience in Kochi cost?
How safe is Single Kayaking Experience in Kochi?
What is the age limit for Single Kayaking Experience in Kochi?
How can we book tickets for the Single Kayaking Experience in Kochi?
What is the time slot for Single Kayaking Experience in Kochi?
Is Single Kayaking Experience in Kochi a must-try?