- Activity Location- New Delhi
- Morning: 9 AM to 1 PM
- Evening: 2 PM to 6 PM
- Start Point- Rajeev Chowk Metro Station
About the Delhi Guided Shopping Tour-
- Attracting thousands of site visitors each day, Delhi has an appeal no person can miss. Visiting Delhi method exploring lots of sports and having an unrivaled buying experience. Get personalized steering and attention from a committed manual in this half-day non-public buying excursion in New Delhi. Travel in an air-conditioned non-public vehicle for the closing consolation and ease. Let the manual display you wherein to get the great offers on regionally made goods, so that you may be certain to go back domestic with correct souvenirs.
About the shopping tour experience-
- The buying excursion is for 4 hours and helps you to discover the buying websites of the capital city, Delhi.
- Explore the markets in an air-conditioned vehicle with 3-5 human beings at a time and additionally get manual help who will inform the stories and could assist you to discover the marketplace like a nearby.
You can pick out three-four markets from the 6 marketplace alternatives below.
- Janpath and Tibetan Market - An vintage and famous marketplace in New Delhi that may be a superb vicinity to buy handicrafts, jewelry, paintings, brassware, Indian artifacts, leatherwork, and different matters to take lower back domestic.
- Connaught Place & Palika Bazaar- this sprawling round marketplace became India's biggest of its kind, and it became acknowledged for branded clothing, leather, jewelry, and watch stores.
- Paharganj Main Bazaar - The decaying and chaotic Main Bazaar of Paharganj, well-known for garments, shoes, jewelry, books, music, textiles, handicrafts, hookah pipes, and incense, gives a number of the great good buy buying in Delhi.
- Chandni Chowk -is split into bazaars with numerous specializations, and exploring its winding, slender alleyways is a journey in itself. We'll go to the bazaars stated below. - Dariba Kalan is a historical silver marketplace in Old Delhi that sells silver jewelry. - Kinari bazaar sells saris in addition to the whole lot else you will want for a wedding.
- Khari Baoli Road - Asia's biggest spice marketplace.
- Sarojini Nagar - Sarojini Nagar marketplace is almost a loot, well-known for its low-cost clothier garments and respectable manufacturers surplus exports, style accessories.
- Take a spoil in among and experience a scrumptious nearby snack even as buying.
- Note- A minimum of 3 people are required to ee-ebook this excursion as it's far a non-public excursion.
How to reach the destination?
- Delhi metro is a great manner to go back and forth in Delhi and Rajeev Chowk metro station at the Yellow Line is the place to begin the buying excursion.