- Route: Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Delhi
- Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi
About the Tour:
- A fun-crammed getaway with your family to Shimla - the queen of hills amidst the dense pine forests and the snow-clad peaks of the Himalayas. Let the kid in you soar with pleasure as you embark at the well-known Kalka- Shimla toy teach slowly transferring up the winding tracks, flanked with the aid of using age-antique timber on both sides, that appear directly out of a storybook.
- Recreate your favored Bollywood second from the long-lasting movies - three Idiots, Jab we met and Gadar shot here. Slide down the hill on a ski or a sled and roll a few snow balls to make a snowman or get right into snow combat on the wintry weather sports activities capital of Shimla - Kufri. Feel the nonviolent vibes on the oldest church of North India at the well-known bustling ridge covered with the aid of using the classy lamp posts and gathering moments to cherish for life.
How to Reach:
- By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a possible choice for visiting Shimla because it serves each home and properly as International flights.
- By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station is one thru which maximum trains arrive and leave from Delhi and is placed in Paharganj, close to Connaught Place.
- By Road: One of the nice Options can be thru Buses as it's far properly related to towns like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, or even Kathmandu amongst others.
Day 1: Reach Shimla from Delhi | A Beautiful Town Encapsulated with the aid of using Magical Misty Hills
- Reach a predetermined spot in Delhi wherein a consultant will greet you and assist you with the clean switch from Delhi to Shimla.
- Once you attain the resort in Shimla it's far encouraged which you take a few relaxations after a tiresome journey.
- The relaxation of the day is at amusement and you're unfastened to roam and discover the famous landmarks and nearby markets across the resort.
- Return lower back to the resort for a scrumptious dinner and in a single day live.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Shimla | Also Referred to as The Queen of the Hills
- Start your day with an excellent breakfast on the resort earlier than heading out for the nearby sightseeing of Shimla.
- You will first trek to the pinnacle of Jakhoo Hill to go to the historical temple which is devoted to Lord Hanuman.
- Then continue to witness the Ridge Road placed on the coronary heart of Shimla and is a big area wherein all of the cultural sports take place.
- You may also be touring the Rashtrapati Niwas that after served because the house of the British Viceroy of India, and the Christ Church that's a parish withinside the Diocese of Amritsar.
- You can even go to the Mall Road covered with colorful stores wherein you may keep souvenirs.
- The night is unfastened for impartial sports and you may discover the opposite locations close to Mall streets like Town Hall, Gaiety Theatre, and Scandal Point.
- Dinner and in a single day live on the resort in Shimla.
Day 3: Excursion to Naldehra and Kufri | A Haven for Nature Enthusiasts with Beautiful Hiking Trails
- Have a scrumptious breakfast withinside the morning after which get geared up for an afternoon complete of adventure.
- You will first be visiting Naldehra wherein you may be touring the lovely Naldehra Golf route and lots of different lovely landmarks.
- After spending a while at Naldehra continue toward Kufri, which passes thru the remarkable Hasan Valley and is thought for its scenic splendor and great weather.
- Visit the Himalayan Zoo that's domestic to flora and fauna like Felines, Antelopes, and different birds inclusive of Monal, the country hen of Himachal Pradesh.
- Later withinside the night journey lower back to Shimla for a luscious dinner and in single day life.
Day 4: Departure from Shimla to Delhi | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- Start your day with a scrumptious breakfast after which take a lookout from the resort and continue to Delhi
- Once you attain Delhi it marks the give up of the incredible journey to Shimla.