- Route: Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Kullu - Manali - Rohtang Pass - Delhi
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi
About the Tour:
- The beautiful state of Himachal, located in the heart of the western Himalayas, is thought to be the abode of Gods and Goddesses. Enjoy the pleasant weather, panoramic grandeur, and jolly vibes in whatever way you desire, and visit some of the most beautiful places such as Shimla, Kullu, and Manali.
- Shimla, dubbed the "Queen of Hill Stations," is a country of magical hills, calm weather, and lively local culture. Manali, on the other hand, is an ideal getaway vacation place for anyone looking for both comfort and adventure. Kullu is a small city located between Shimla and Manali, famed for its natural splendours and pure views of snow-capped mountains and lush virgin greenery.
How to reach:
- By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a good option for getting to Shimla because it accommodates both domestic and international flights.
- By Rail: Another option is the New Delhi Railway Station, which is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place, and is where the majority of trains arrive and depart from Delhi.
- By Road: Buses are a good option because it's miles well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu amongst others.
Day 1: Reach Shimla from Delhi | A Beautiful Town Encapsulated through Magical Misty Hills
- Arrive in Delhi and meet with one of our representatives.
- From Delhi to Shimla, travel over the picturesque ghat routes.
- Check-in to the Shimla lodge and take a few moments to unwind.
- The rest of the day is yours to enjoy, and you're free to walk the lodge and see the famous monuments and neighbouring markets.
- Overnight live in Shimla.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Shimla and Excursion to Kufri | A Haven for Nature Enthusiasts with Beautiful Hiking Trails
- Before going out to view the neighbouring sights, start your day with a delicious breakfast at the lodge.
- To visit the mediaeval temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman, you will first hike to the peak of Jakhoo Hill.
- Then go on to Ridge Road, which is located in the centre of Shimla and is a large area where all of the cultural sports are held.
- You may also visit the Rashtrapati Niwas, which was once the residence of the British Viceroy of India, and the Christ Church, which is a parish within the Diocese of Amritsar.
- Visit Mall Road, which is lined with brightly coloured businesses where you can stock up on souvenirs.
- Town Hall, Gaiety Theatre, and Scandal Point are some of the other nearby attractions.
- Then you'll be on your way to Kufri, which is known for its scenic beauty and pleasant weather as it goes through the beautiful Hasan Valley.
- Visit the Himalayan Zoo, which is home to animals from the natural world such as felines, antelopes, and various birds such as Monal, Himachal Pradesh's county hen.
- Returning to the lodge for a single day in Shimla was a mistake.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali Via Kullu Valley | Relish the Stunning Views of the Beautiful Valley of the Gods
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast and prepare to travel to Manali.
- On the way, you'll pass through the Mandi district and witness the beautiful Pandoh Dam, which offers new perspectives for the eyes, mind, and spirit.
- You will subsequently be unable to go sightseeing in Kullu, which is a nature lover's delight.
- Visit the magnificent Himalayan National Park, which is home to a diverse range of plant and animal species, as well as the pious Raghunath Temple.
- You can also see some of Kullu's other well-known temples and landmarks before continuing on your journey to Manali.
- Arrive in Manali and check into the hotel.
- In a single day, I ate dinner and lived in Manali.
Day 4: Excursion to Solang Valley and Sightseeing in Manali | A Township Nestled withinside the Picturesque Beas River Valley
- Prepare yourself for the final night in Manali after breakfast inside the resort.
- You will set off on an adventure to the magnificent Solang Valley, where you may go on a trekking walk and participate in adventure sports such as Zorbing and paragliding.
- When you return to Manali, you can visit the Tibetan Monastery, which is not only a place of worship but also a Tibetan Culture Centre.
- Visit Jagatsukh, a small village with historic Shikara-style temples, and Vashisht Kund, a well-known sulphur spring with mild water.
- Then proceed to the Hadimba Devi Shrine, an ancient temple (approximately 450 years old) dedicated to Hadimba Devi, the wife of one of the Pandava brothers, Bhim.
- Inside the night, go to Club House and have a good time on Mall Road.
- Returning to the lodge for a single day in Manali was a mistake
Day 5: Excursion to Rohtang Pass | Have a Unique Experience Driving Through the Walls of Snow
- Enjoy a scenic force to Snow Point on the road to Rohtang Pass after an early breakfast (Closed on Tuesdays).
- Pass through the breathtaking sights of glacier peaks, the Lahaul Valley, and the Chandra River. Geypan's twin peaks may also be seen from Rohtang.
- Rohtang Pass is snow-covered throughout the year and offers a panoramic view of the Himalayas from its elevation of 3978 metres.
- For a single day in Manali, return to the lodge.
Day 6: Departure from Manali | End of Trip With a Bag Full of LifeTime Memories
- Start your day off well with a delicious breakfast, then check out of the hotel and travel to Delhi.
- The journey comes to an end once you arrive in Delhi.