Quick Info :
- Route : Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali - Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Start Point: New Delhi
- End Point: New Delhi
About the Tour:
- Shimla is an amazing location due to its traditional old-global attraction inside the shape of a colonial building, which is surrounded by cedar trees, picturesque green valleys, and snow-capped mountains. As you stroll up Shimla's long-lasting ridge, the preferred shooting location for Indian filmmakers, imagine yourself in the setting of your favorite Bollywood film.
- Enjoy a variety of adventure sports like skiing, sledding, trekking, or trekking through the routes of the Himalayan Nature Park in Kufri to satisfy your wanderlust. At Naldehra, one of India's oldest golfing tours, try your hand at gambling golfing. Get a chance to discover Mashobra's herbal trails, a treasure trove of herbal grandeur that has yet to be visited by many.
How to reach:
- By Air: The Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a viable option for visiting Himachal Pradesh because it services both domestic and international flights.
- By Rail: Another option is the New Delhi Railway Station, which is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place, and is where the majority of trains arrive and depart from Delhi.
- By Road: Buses are one of the most convenient options, as their routes connect cities such as Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu.
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla | A Beautiful Town Encapsulated with the aid of using Magical Misty Hills
- Welcome to India's capital, Delhi, where you will be greeted by a consultant who will assist you in delivering a brief review of the entire trip as well as assisting you with the simple transition from Delhi to Shimla.
- On your way to Shimla, you'll pass through the wonderful landscapes of Panipat, Kurukshetra, Ambala, Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog, and Solan, which offer some of the best picturesque views of the Himalayas.
- If time allows, have a holiday at Pinjore Garden and ride the ropeway at Timber Trail Resort.
- Once you've arrived at the lodge, it's highly recommended that you unwind after a long journey.
- The day's relaxation is at your leisure, and you're free to explore the lodge's famous monuments and local markets.
- Return to the lodge for a sumptuous dinner and a single day's stay.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Shimla and Excursion to Kufri | A Haven for Nature Enthusiasts with Beautiful Hiking Trails
- Before setting out in the direction of Kufri, start your day with a delicious breakfast at the lodge.
- You will go through the breathtaking Hasan Valley, which is known for its stunning beauty and pleasant weather.
- Take a break along the way to visit Sankat Mochan Temple.
- Enjoy a visit to the Flower Hall, go horseback riding, or take an amusing walk through the apple orchards.
- Visit the Himalayan Zoo, which is home to flora and fauna such as felines, antelopes, and many birds, including Monal, Himachal Pradesh's national bird.
- You can also walk to Mahasu Peak, one of Kufri's highest points, which provides stunning views of the Badrinath and Kedarnath ranges.
- Later in the afternoon, the tour returns to Shimla, where you can wander about and see prominent sights such as Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall Road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple, and so on.
- In a single day, eat dinner and live in Shimla.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali Via Kullu Valley | Relish the Stunning Views of the Beautiful Valley of the Gods
- Begin your day with a delicious breakfast and prepare to travel to Manali.
- On the way, you'll pass through the Mandi district and witness the picturesque Pandoh Dam, which offers refreshing views for the eyes, mind, and spirit.
- You will subsequently be unable to go sightseeing in Kullu, which is a nature lover's delight.
- Visit the magnificent Himalayan National Park, which is home to a diverse range of vegetation and fauna, as well as the holy Raghunath Temple.
- You can also see some of Kullu's other well-known temples and landmarks before continuing on your journey to Manali.
- Arrive at Manali, check into the resort, and unwind for a while.
- The day's relaxation is at your leisure, and you can explore the lodge's surroundings.
- Dinner and live a single day live in Manali.
Day 4: Excursion to Rohtang Pass | Witness Spellbinding Views of Geypan Peaks
- Get up early in the morning and have a healthy breakfast before heading to Rohtang Pass, which is surrounded by green and misty high mountains.
- At a cost, you can participate in journey activities such as skiing, snowmobiling, and snow tubing at Rohtang Pass.
- You can skip via the little town of Kothi, Gulaba Viewpoint, Rahala Waterfalls, and the shanty city of Marhi with roadside restaurants on your way to Rohtang by skip.
- Pose joyfully alongside every diversity, as those locations give the ideal photo opportunities due to the awe-inspiring beauty that abounds.
- After a scenic drive via high passes, return to the resort for a delicious meal.
- Overnight live in Manali.
Day 5: Departure from Manali to Delhi | End of Trip With a Bag Full of LifeTime Memories
- Early in the morning, wake up to a beautiful sunrise and a delicious meal.
- After that, you'll depart from the lodge in Manali and begin your journey back to Delhi, passing through the gorgeous Himalayan foothills.
- When you arrive in Delhi, your journey will come to an end.