About the Tour:
- Leave at the back of the day-by-day exercises and dull rituals, and spend time on a holiday to Srinagar - The Paradise of Earth, and enjoy really well worth remembering. Witness the coronary heart of Kashmir - Dal Lake mendacity in Srinagar surrounded through signature Kashmiri fashion houseboats and colorful Shikaras that afloat the lake and the beautiful Mughal gardens and orchards covered on its banks.
- An aerial view of Dal Lake after a quick hike to Shankaracharya Temple will allow you to find out that Dal Lake isn't always a lake however is a soul of the city. Catch a glimpse of the enthralling sundown with a leisurely Shikara journey whilst you lean out of the boat gliding your hands over the chilling water of the lake.
- Route: Srinagar
- Duration: 3 Days and 2 Nights
- Start Point: Srinagar
- End Point: Srinagar
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as consistent with the itinerary.
- Airport selects out up and drops as consistent with your flight timings.
- Stay on a double and triple sharing foundation in hygienic and clean up hotels
- Meals blanketed as consistent with itinerary
- Highly-Experienced motive force cum guide
- Sightseeing as consistent with itinerary
Universal Adventure Recommended:
- Stay in a Gorgeous Houseboat on the Dal Lake and experience the Sunset
- Taste the neighborhood cuisines Rogan Josh, Matschgand, Yakhni, and Kashmiri Muji Gaad
- Head out to the maximum intsagramable cafe Chai Jaai Tea Room
- Explore the Lush Green Mughal Gardens
- Visit the well-known Jamia Masjid
- Go Birdwatching at Manasabal Lake
- Marvel on the Hazratbal Mosque
- Seek Blessings at Shankaracharya Temple
How to Reach:
- By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the closest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to the most important towns of India.
- By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which additionally has trains connectivity throughout India.
- By Road: Board buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam to attain Srinagar.
Day 1: Reach Srinagar | Welcome to The Paradise on Earth
- Meet a representative at a pre-decided pickup point in Srinagar who will help you get transferred to the hotel.
- Complete the check-in formalities, rest for some time and later head out to explore Srinagar.
- Visit the famous Mughal Gardens including the Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and the Shalimar Bagh (abode of love).
- These gardens stretch out for several kilometers on the eastern shore of Dal Lake and feature the Zabarwan hills in the background.
- You will also visit the Tulip Gardens(AsiaΓÇÖs largest tulip garden), Botanical Gardens, Chashma Shahi, Pari Mahal & Famous Hazratbal.
- In the evening, spend some time near the lake and explore the nearby places.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Srinagar | Enjoy the Famous Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Wake up to a fabulous view of the snow-capped mountains and enjoy a hearty breakfast.
- Post breakfast, complete the check-out formalities, and get transferred to your houseboat.
- Enjoy a romantic 'Shikhara ride' at Dal Lake and witness the splendid beauty of Srinagar.
- Explore the Kashmir Local market for its paper mache, walnut wood carved articles, Kashmiri handicrafts, traditional Dongra jewelry, dry fruits, and indulge in some quick shopping.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 3: Departure from Srinagar | Bid Farewell to The City of Lakes
- Wake up in the morning to a beautiful view from the houseboat, enjoy a wholesome breakfast and check out from the houseboat.
- Conclude the tour with beautiful memories of reaching your desired destination.