Jalpaiguri, West Bengal
Booking with ₹0
-17% ₹ 9599
What will you experience
Iconic Sleeping Buddha Formation
Charming Kalpokhri Lake
Assurance of Top Notch Safety
Majestic Mount Everest At Horizon
Unbelievable 6 Days experience
Experienced, Certified and Trusted Guides
About the Activity
|Activity Starting Point||Manebhanjan/ Chitrey|
|Activity Ending Point||Srikhola|
|Sandakphu Trek Packages Availability||May - March & October - January|
|Nearest Railway Station||New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP).|
|Trek Distance||44 KM|
About the Sandakphu:
- The Sandakphu walk, which starts at an elevation of 11,930 feet, is known as a 'Trekkers Wonderland.' Mount Everest, Kangchenjunga, Lhotse, and Makalu are the four major peaks to be seen on this expedition.
- This walk follows the well-known Singalila Ridge, a high plateau that is on the southern end of a long crest that comes down from the Kanchendzongha range and forms the border between Sikkim and Nepal.
About Sandakphu Trekking:
- Arrive to NJP Railway station where you will meet our Guide and members on Day 1 and prepare yourself for an exciting journey ahead.
- The Trip will be 6 Days long so make sure you are prepared for giving it your all. Also make your you are medically and physically fit before trekking.
- After the intro is done and you are given all the necessary instructions related to Sandakphu Trek route and Sandakphu Trek Map, the Journey will finally begin.
- Enjoy your 6 days and 44 KM trek testing your grits and guts as well as experiencing a never before fauna.
- This ridge, which passes through small communities, is possibly one of the most scenically appealing in the Himalayas.
- The entire path is located within Singalila National Park, a biodiversity hotspot that is home to a variety of bird species, including the Red Panda, which is rare but no longer impossible to see.
- At the end of your Thrilling and awesome Trekking, Say goodbye to Sandakphu Phalut Trek through NJP station and share your joy with your loved ones.
How to Reach Maneybhanjan/ Chitrey:
- By Air: Bagdogra Airport is completely practical for a home in addition to worldwide flights. Visitors can quite simply take flights to attain right here from a number of the foremost towns of India which include Delhi, Guwahati, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata. Bangkok and Paro are at once linked thru the air to Bagdogra. Tourists can rent a taxi or bus travel from the airport to attain the metropolis of Bagdogra.
- By Rail: The new Jalpaiguri railway station is unquestionably one of North Bengal's busiest rail hubs. The railway station, which is four kilometres from Jalpaiguri city, has excellent access to several of India's most important cities.
- By Road: The West Bengal State Road Transport Corporation (WBSRTC) and a few private tour services connect Siliguri to the rest of the state. It's 7 kilometres from Matigara, 12 kilometres from Bharat Basti, sixteen kilometres from Kamal Pur, 26 kilometres from Pankhabari, 36 kilometres from Kurseong, 45 kilometres from Mirik, 66 kilometres from Kalimpong, 78 kilometres from Darjeeling, 170 kilometres from Biratnagar, 206 kilometres from Pratapganj, 377 kilometres from Naogaon, and 560 kilometres from Kolkata.
NOTE: Shared taxis are available regularly from the Bus Station, Railway Station, and Airport. It costs around Rs 3500 depending on the vehicle (shared among 5-6 trekkers).
Available Group Departure dates-
- May: 5,8
- October: 2,9,16,23,30
- November: 6,13,20,27
- December: 4,11,18,25
- [ Note: These dates can be customized in case of 5 or more persons. ]
Know before you book
Know Before You Go for Sandakphu Trek
- The climatic conditions at high elevations differ from those on the lowlands; it takes some time to acclimate to high altitudes.
- Throughout the excursion, carry primary medicines and a first-aid kit.
- Pay attention to the trek leaders or professors if you want to have a safe and enjoyable trip.
- The walk passes through a green zone; trash neighborhood websites or campsites are not encouraged.
- When visiting any spiritual websites, follow the proper clothing code and do not harm the local sentiments of the locations.
- The cost of transportation from NJP to Chitrey and from Srikola to NJP will be handled by using the trekker regularly. On request, the same can be arranged.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottle
- Appropriate Clothing
- Comfortable Footwear
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
How difficult is Sandakphu Trek?
Sandakphu Trek is an easy Trek which doesn't take much toll as compared to other treks of similar distance. When compared the difficulty level, it comes in And asy Difficulty so you can rest assured.
How much does Sandakphu Trek cost?
Sandakphu Trek cost 9600 rupees per head. This cost includes all the meals from day 1 to da 6 as well as the equipments you will need. The cost of permits is also included in same package.