- Surrounded by mountains, this trip will become one of your favorite adventures.
- Our campground is perfect if you wish to feel at one with nature.
- Enjoy a nice campfire with your loved ones at night under the clear sky.
- If you love silence then this is going to be the best place for you.
- Activity Location: Sandhupul, Himachal
- Check-in Time: 5 P.M.
- Check out Time: 10 A.M.
- Meals: Evening snacks, dinner, barbeque, breakfast
About the Sadhupul campsite:
- Sadhupul is a small village based around the hill river Ashwin, between Chail and Solan.
- A small bridge atop the river is the highlight of the hamlet which is also a popular picnic spot.
About Camping in Sadhupul:
- Meet the guide and reach the destination where you will be offered a hot mug of coffee.
- Staying one day in the lap of mother nature will jog your memory constantly.
- The campsite is dedicated to making your tent stay enjoyable and comfortable.
- The silence prevailing around the campground brings you immense peace.
- This location is special for relaxation because of the sound of the waterfall (within our premises) and the birds.
- Lovely, fun activities will be there to make your adventure more memorable.
Know before you go to Sadhupul Camping:
- There will be a fine if any camp item got broken or damaged by you.
- Foreign guests are advised to carry their visas and passport along with them.
- Visitors are not allowed to leave the camp after 9 P.M., because of safety reasons.
- Cleanliness must be maintained or else a fine will be applied
- The rules set by the state government must be followed.
- Everyone must follow COVID protocol.
- You should have clothes, and boots appropriate for camping.
Do you have any Question ?