- Activity Location: Sandhupul, Himachal
- Check-in Time: 5 P.M
- Check out Time: 10 A.M
- Meals: Evening snacks, dinner, barbeque, breakfast
About the Sadhupul campsite:
- Sadhupul is a small village based around the hill river Ashwin, between Chail and Solan.
- A small bridge atop the river is the highlight of the hamlet which is also a popular picnic spot.
About Camping in Sadhupul:
- Meet the guide and reach the destination where you will be offered a hot mug of coffee.
- Staying one day in the lap of mother nature will jog your memory constantly.
- The campsite is dedicated to making your tent stay enjoyable and comfortable.
- The silence prevailing around the campground brings you immense peace.
- This location is special for relaxation because of the sound of the waterfall (within our premises) and the birds.
- Lovely, fun activities will be there to make your adventure more memorable.