About the Tour:
- Live a Bollywood Dream in Kashmir - ΓÇ£The Land of RomanceΓÇ¥ in which snapshots fail to outline the splendor of this Heaven on Earth. Make a few unforgettable reminiscences together along with your companion whilst strolling hand in hand at the banks of the pristine lakes and image of affection The Mughal Gardens. Carve out some hours and watch the sundown collectively whilst rowing the coronary heart fashioned paddles in a shikara journey at the rippling Dal Lake in Srinagar.
- From lush inexperienced plains to the snow-blanketed mountains, force via the maximum charming roads from Srinagar to Gulmarg so one can refuse your eyes to blink whilst marking your manner to the heartland of iciness sports. Get a postcard ideal image and recreate your preferred Bollywood second on the Betaab and Aru Valley in Pahalgam together along with your soulmate and make your honeymoon a memorable one.
- Route: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonmarg - Srinagar
- Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
- Start Point: Srinagar
- End Point: Srinagar
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as in keeping with the itinerary.
- Airport selections up and drop as in keeping with your flight timings.
- Stay on a double and triple sharing foundation in hygienic and clean up hotels
- Meals covered as in keeping with itinerary
- Highly-Experienced driving force cum guide
- Sightseeing as in keeping with itinerary
- Honeymoon Freebies along with cake, mattress ornament candle night time dinner
Universal Adventures Recommended:
- Visit the Floating Vegetable Market early withinside the morning and witness the tradition of Mir Bahris
- Head out to the maximum instagramable caf├⌐ of Srinagar Chai Jaai Tea Roo
- Taste the neighborhood cuisines Rogan Josh, Matschgand, Yakhni, Kashmiri Muji Gaad, and Kahwa Tea
- Enjoy horse use at Alpather Lake
- Enjoy snow sports like skiing, snowshoeing in Gulmarg
- Drop through the Muslim shrine of Baba Reshi to pay a holy tribute
- Visit the frozen lake of flower - Gadsar Lake
How to Reach:
- By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the closest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to primary towns of India.
- By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which additionally has trains connectivity throughout India.
- By Road: Board buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam to attain Srinagar.
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar and Transfer to Gulmarg | Embark on the 2nd highest Gondola Ride in the World
- Meet our representative at a pickup point in Srinagar and get transferred to Gulmarg - The Skiing Destination of India
- On arrival at Gulmarg, check in to the hotel and take some rest.
- You will then visit Gulmarg Gondola, which is the prime attraction of the town, and enjoy a cable car ride that offers some of the most enchanting views of the snow-capped mountains.
- Gulmarg is also a popular ski resort and is the perfect place to learn skiing as well.
- Once done exploring the beautiful town of Gulmarg, head towards your hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 2: Gulmarg to Srinagar | Explore the Paradise on Earth and Enjoy a Luxurious Houseboat Stay
- Wake up in the laps of the mountains, have a healthy breakfast, and complete the check-out formalities from the Hotel
- Start your drive to Srinagar - The Paradise on Earth and complete the check-in formalities in a beautiful houseboat at Dal Lake.
- You can then relax for a while enjoying the beautiful views from the houseboat.
- After a while, proceed to visit the famous Mughal Gardens including the Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and the Shalimar Bagh (abode of love).
- These gardens stretch out for several kilometers on the eastern shore of Dal Lake and feature the Zabarwan hills in the background.
- You will also visit the Tulip Gardens(AsiaΓÇÖs largest tulip garden), Botanical Gardens, Chashma Shahi, Pari Mahal & Famous Hazratbal.
- In the evening you can go for a ride in a Shikara, a traditional wooden boat, in the famous Dal Lake, the second largest lake in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Overnight stay at the houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 3: Excursion to Sonmarg | Drive to the picturesque "Meadow of Gold"
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast in the houseboat with a beautiful view of Dal Lake.
- Post breakfast, you will be transferred to a hotel in Srinagar and then prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure to Sonamarg.
- Embark on a full-day excursion to the picturesque 'Meadow of GoldΓÇÖ Sonmarg
- En route to Sonamarg, take a halt at beautiful spots and enjoy the scenic view and natural beauty.
- On arrival at Sonamarg, you can ride on a horse to visit Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year.
- You can also enjoy the most popular sports activities like white water rafting here in Sonamarg.
- Once done exploring Sonamarg drive back to Srinagar to your hotel.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 4: Departure from Srinagar | Bid Farewell to The City of Lakes
- Wake up in the morning to a beautiful view from the hotel, enjoy a wholesome breakfast and check out from the hotel.
- Conclude the tour with beautiful memories of reaching your desired destination in Srinagar.