Rock Climbing in Gurgaon
Booking with ₹0
-33% ₹ 600
What will you experience
1-2 Hours of Rock Climbing
Feel the Adrenaline Rush
Panoramic Sunset View
About the Activity
|8 AM - 10 AM
- Gurgaon is a city that has a lot to offer in terms of entertainment, culture, sports and fine dining.
- Any person who enjoys adventure sports must visit Gurgaon because it offers the chance to climb rocks of varying levels of difficulty.
About the Rock Climbing in Gurgaon:
- Arrive at the activity location and pay close attention to instructions given by the qualified instructors.
- The instructor will provide you with all the necessary safety gear to ensure your safety.
- Feel the rush of climbing a vertical slope of rocks. Climb to the top to see the most magnificent views of the lush mountains.
- The instructors would interact with you and direct you throughout the activity.
- All equipment and harnesses we use have undergone quality checks.
- As you climb, keep your arms straight. Your performance may be affected in a variety of ways if you climb with bent arms.
- Rock Climbing is supposed to be enjoyable, thrilling, and social. Enjoy this exciting adventure with your family and friends!
Know before you book
- On arrival, site visitors must sign a liability waiver and disclaimer form.
- Every visitor must present ID proof both during the scheduling process and when they arrive. PAN cards will not be accepted as address proof.
- All international participants must share their passport and visa information when making travel arrangements and arriving.
- Weather conditions may cause the experience to be postponed or delayed. In that case, the next best time slot will soon be disclosed.
- Any participant deemed unfit to participate in the experience may be rejected by the instructor.
- Any personal costs will not be covered by the package.
- Avoid wearing tight garments such as jeans.
- Any meals or transportation that aren't specified in the plan should be considered as excluded from the deal.
- Instructions issued by the state government should be obeyed. Social distancing is mandatory. Sanitation, wearing masks and routine hand washing is compulsory as well.
- For reasons of safety, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than three months pregnant, anyone who has undergone major surgery, has a broken leg or arm, has persistent back or neck pain, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcohol-based drinks before or after the activity.
- Any product damage or breakage may be charged at actuals.
Things to Carry
- Climbing Shoes and Gloves
- Water and Snacks
- Appropriate Clothing
- UA Voucher