- Route: Jaipur - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Mount Abu - Udaipur
- Duration: 8 Days & 7 Nights
- Start point: Jaipur
- Endpoint: Udaipur
About the Destination:
- Witness a rebellion of colors as quickly as you input the maximum various country of Rajasthan. The adventure to this royal land is positive to facinate you at each step as this land of Kings simply depicts the composite essence of India in a single place.
- The excursion takes you to a number of the maximum majestic warfare scarred forts and different locations of grandeur which can be seeped deep into spirituality and history. Packed with wealthy history, art, and culture, this princely country is prepared to welcome you with a number of its greatest marvels along with the Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Mehrangarh Fort, City Palace, and the Dilwara Jain Temple.
How to Reach:
- By Air: Jaipur International Airport (JAI) is a nice choice to attain Jaipur because it serves each home and global flight.
- By Rail: Another Alternative is Jaipur Railway Station, thru which maximum trains arrive and go away from Delhi to all-round India.
- By Road: Also Jaipur is nicely linked via way of means of the bus to towns like Delhi, Agra, Kota, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Udaipur, Vadodara, and Ajmer.
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & switch to the inn. Check-in to the inn. In the nighttime, you could take an elective excursion to go to Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani ΓÇô An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to inn. Overnight live at Jaipur.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Jaipur
- After breakfast begins for a complete day nearby sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a picture graph to prevent at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a picture graph to prevent at Hawa Mahal. Evening loose for leisure. Overnight live at Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur to Jodhpur
- After breakfast switch to Jodhpur. On arrival take a look at-in in your inn. Overnight live at Jodhpur.
Day 4: Sightseeing in Jodhpur and Transfer to Udaipur
- After breakfast begins for half-day sightseeing masking Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. After that switched to Udaipur. On arrival take a look at-in in your inn. In the nighttime take a wide-ranging boat excursion over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your very own cost) to recognize the royal homes across the Lake and revel in the scenic sundown view. From the lake, you've got got a fantastic view of the City Palace stretching alongside the east financial institution, even as the south financial institution has exceptional gardens going for walks right down to the waterside. Overnight live at Udaipur.
Day 5: Sightseeing in Udaipur
- After breakfast begins for Udaipur metropolis excursion. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a picture graph to prevent at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari - QueenΓÇÖs hotel for his or her friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folks and art, it shows a wealthy series of folks dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that go to City Palace ΓÇô The biggest palace complicated of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple ΓÇô constructed via way of means of Maharana Jagat Singh and is devoted to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight live at Udaipur.
Day 6: Udaipur to Mount Abu
- After breakfast switch to Mt. Abu. On arrival take a look at-in in your inn. In the Evening revel in the sundown from Sunset View Point in Mt. Abu. Overnight live at Mt. Abu.
Day 7: Sightseeing in Mount Abu
- After breakfast begins for the Mt. Abu metropolis excursion. Visiting Prajapita Brahmakumari, Adhar Devi Temple, Achalgarh, Guru Sikhar, Dilwara Jain Temple, Honeymoon Point, Art Gallery & Nakki Lake in which you could revel in a boat journey at your very own cost. Overnight live at Mt. Abu.
Day 8: Departure from Mount Abu
- After breakfast take a lookout from the inn and switch to Udaipur Railway Station / Airport in your onward adventure.