- Location: Rachol village, Goa
- Timings: 8:00AM -11:00AM
- Starting Point: Rachol Fort Gate, Rachol, Goa, India
About Rachol Village:
- Rachol in the town of Salcete Goa is also recognised for the Raitura settlement, which contains the well-known Portuguese colonial fortress of Rachel, which has been completely obliterated but nevertheless bears witness to the past.
- Investigate the cultural and historical past systems, as well as the records of Salcete's composition. The Church of Our Lady of Snows at Rachel, Salcete's main church, is another attraction in the area that you should visit to appreciate the area's richness.
About Rachol Village Walk Tour:
- Reach at the decided location 10-15minutes prior. All the guidance will be then regarding the activity.
- Enjoy this delightful tour of Rachel with the help of an experienced as well as knowledgeable amiable storyteller.
- You'll have an amazing trip with the assistance of a highly qualified and pleasant storyteller who can talk in English and Hindi.
- The walk will begin at the famous Rachol Seminary. Then we'll walk through the village to reach the old port jetty.
- Our next stop will be Rachol Church, which is one of the oldest churches in South Goa. Get to know facts about this church by your guide.
- In this activity we'll visit Rachol Fort Gate, Rachol Gate, Bridge, Rachol Seminary, Bakery, and Our Lady Of Snows, Rachol.
- You will also be provided with food and sweets to make your journey more enjoyable. Take enough snaps for later recollections.
- Rachol Fort Gate
- Rachol Fort
- Rachol Seminary
- Our Lady Of Snows, Rachel
Note: To e-book this bundle, you'll need a minimum of two persons and a maximum of ten.