About the tour:
- This amazing Ooty excursion package deal gives you tremendous perspectives of the Nilgiri Hills of the Western Ghats and its wealthy plants and fauna that surround the whole place. Ooty that's called the "Queen of Nilgiris" is a hill station in Tamil Nadu which serves as a pinnacle-rated vacationer destination. Visit the pinnacle enchantment in Ooty - Ooty - Ooty Lake, Ooty Rose Garden, Avalanche Lake Doddabetta Peak, Wax World Ooty, Deer Park, Kamraj Sagar Dam, and Kalhatty Waterfalls and Ooty Tribal Research Center. Stop with the aid of using Mysore earlier than concluding this fun-crammed journey and go to the well-known locations like Tombs of Tipu Sultan, Chamundeshwari Temple, Mysore Wax Museum, Mysore Maharaja Palace, Mysore Zoological Park, St. Philomena Church, Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, and Hyder Ali.
- Route: Pune - Ooty - Mysore - Pune
- Duration: 3 days 2 Nights
- Start Point: Pune
- End Point: Pune
- Airport select out up and drop as in keeping with your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as in keeping with the itinerary.
- Stay on a double (couples and unique requests) and triple sharing foundation in hygienic and clean up hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner as in keeping with the itinerary.
- Highly-Experienced motive force cum guide
Universal Adventures Recommended:
- An adventurous trek to Doddabetta Peak that gives you breathtaking perspectives from the pinnacle and is the best height withinside the Nilgiris
- Boating withinside the Ooty lake gives you the view if the herbal environment of the hill station.
- Visit the wax global museum well-knownshows wax figures of famous Indian personalities, including Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, APJ Abdul Kalam, and Shirdi Sai Baba.
- Visit Kalthaty Waterfalls and notice natural world such Panthers, Bisons, Wild Buffaloes, Wild Dogs, Spotted Deers, Sambars, and monkeys.
How to Reach:
- You can attain Pune through air, railways, and roadways. Pune has fantastic connectivity with a maximum of the most important towns across the globe, in addition to the home sectors. New Pune International Airport is the airport in Pune. Pune junction has taught connectivity to the relaxation of India. Pune is nicely related through roads as nicely. You can take buses from Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nashik, Udaipur, and Indore directly.
Day 1: Ooty | Arrival
- Meet our representative at the airport/railway station/bus station in Bangalore or Coimbatore and get transferred to Ooty.
- Upon arrival at Ooty, complete the check-in formalities and rest for some time.
- Visit the mesmerizing Rose Garden of Ooty, where you will walk through around 20000 varieties of roses and feel rejuvenated.
- Visit the highest mountain in the Nilgiris, the Doddabetta Peak, to witness some spectacular views of the mountains and the valley.
- You will also visit Ooty Tribal Research Center.
- In the evening, Visit the Ooty Lake and take a stroll along the lake or go on a boat ride in the water and witness the beautiful natural surroundings of the hill station.
- Return back to the hotel, enjoy your overnight stay and dinner.
Day 2: Ooty | Exploring the hill station
- Start the refreshing morning with a hearty breakfast and get geared up for exploring the major attractions of Ooty.
- Visit the Wax World Ooty, which is a wax museum containing statues of famous personalities and prominent social figures, depicting the Indian way of life.
- Visit the Deer Park to see some flora and fauna including a few species of deer and other wild animals.
- Next, enjoy the surreal views at Avalanche Lake, a popular spot among tourists who come here to enjoy nature and click landscapes.
- Engage in a short trek to the Kalhatty Waterfalls and enjoy spotting some birds here as it is also called a bird watcherΓÇÖs paradise.
- On the way back, stopover at the Kamraj Sagar Dam, a wonderful picnic spot for families and friends, and refresh yourself once again for your departure
- Return back to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay and dinner.
Day 3: Ooty | Stopover at Mysore and Departure
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast, and complete the check-out formalities.
- On your way, stop over at Mysore and enjoy a fun-filled trip to many famous places like Tombs of Tipu Sultan, Chamundeshwari Temple, Mysore Wax Museum, Mysore Maharaja Palace, Mysore Zoological Park, St. Philomena Church, Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, and Hyder Ali.
- Get transferred back to Bangalore or Coimbatore Airport/Railway Station, reminiscing all the beautiful memories you made on this tour.