About the destination:
- Explore the adventurous facet of your character even as taking part in this exciting street experience from Heaven of the earth even as passing thru the land of excessive passes to Manali thru interesting locations and twisty roads.
- This circuit capability a number of the worldΓÇÖs maximum motorable passes with the outstanding splendor of snow-capped mountains, Lakes, rivers on their facet even as overlaying those breathtaking locations, Solang valley, Gata Loops, Zojila pass, Kargil, Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus And Zanskar River, Dal lake and lots of greater ready at the way!
- Admired for its unheard of scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, This circuit is turning into the maximum instagrammable region in India and is on everyoneΓÇÖs bucket list, it gives you a life amidst the stunning valley of mountains and a starlit sky with withinside the night.
- Route: Srinagar-Sonmarg-Zojila Pass-Kargil-Lamayuru-Leh-Nubra via Khardung La Pass-Pangong Lake-Leh-Jispa-Manali
- Duration: 10 Days & 9 Night
- Start point: Srinagar
- Endpoint: Manali
- Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) | Chang-la (17,688 ft) | Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft) | Lachung La(16,600 ft) | Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft)
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Comfortable and hygienic automobile for sightseeing on all days as in line with your requirement
- Stay in hygienic and clean up hotels/Camps as in line with your requirement
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid in the course of the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Assured Inner line allows for Khardung-Los Angeles and Pangong
- Highly Experienced Driver cum guide
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife charges for confined areas
Things to do:
- River rafting on the worldΓÇÖs maximum river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the splendid double-humped (Bactrian) camels at Nubra valley
- Shop memento for buddies and own circle of relatives on the Leh Market
- Feast on scrumptious Maggi on the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, conventional Ladakh delicacies at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Adventure sports activities at Solang valley like skiing, zorbing, paragliding, etc.
How to attain Srinagar:
- By Air - Named Sheikh ul Alam Airport, Srinagar Airport is a worldwide airport. This airport is properly related and the airways provide everyday flights from Srinagar to Delhi, Mumbai, and Chandigarh.
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar | Welcome to Heaven on Earth
- After landing in Srinagar, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way
- Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle with a welcome drink at the time of check-in
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel or houseboat as per availability.
- Meet fellow travelers and get ready to start your journey.
- Enjoy the mesmerizing views of Dal Lake while you are on a Shikara Ride.
- The rest of the day would be free. You can spend it as per your wish.
- Stay overnight in your hotel or houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar to Kargil | Second Coldest Inhabited Place in the World
- Post breakfast at your hotel, begin your day tour to Kargil
- En route, we will be passing Drass Village; the second coldest inhabited place in the world.
- On the way, you will come across the views of Tiger Hill and other major peaks in the Himalayas.
- You will reach Kargil by evening
- Overnight stay at hotel in Kargil
Day 3: Kargil to Leh | Roam around Legendary Sham Valley
- Have breakfast at your hotel in Kargil and head out for your journey to Lamayuru.
- On the way, visit Basgo Palace and the famous Lamayuru Monastery which is the Oldest Buddha Monastery.
- It is one of the most important and oldest Buddhist monasteries in the Ladakh region.
- En route, you will be able to see the giant Buddha statue in Mulbek.
- Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
- Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
- Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
- While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Later visit SECMOL which is the actual 3-idiots school, where in order to get admission you need to be 10th fail!
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 4: Leh Local sightseeing | Soak in the Enlightening Ladakhi Culture
- Have a mouth-watering breakfast at the hotel and then start your sightseeing tour of Leh.
- Start with a visit to the popular Shanti Stupa that promises an amazing sunset view and a panoramic view of the city from the clifftop.
- Post which, you will go to explore the ancient symbols of the royal family in the area that is the Leh Palace.
- Later, head out to explore the shops in the Leh bazaar and do some shopping.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 5: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass | Double Hump Camel Ride
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
- Located at an altitude of 18,380 ft, Khardung La falls on an extremely scenic route in Ladakh.
- Also, enjoy the most loved snack - Maggi at the Khardungla Cafe.
- Later on, start your journey to Nubra valley Visit the white sand dunes in Hundar and enjoy a ride of the exotic double-humped camel ones of its type in the world.
- At night enjoy the chat with your group member around the bonfire under the sky full of stars.
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley.
Day 6: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake | Relive The Bollywood Moments
- In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Shyok river on one side and the Mountains on another side.
- The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red.
- Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, it is said to be the most beautiful lake in India.
- Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong lake.
Day 7: Pangong to Leh via Chang-La Pass | Visit the World's Oldest Monasteries en route
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake and enjoy breakfast near the lake.
- Start your drive back and pass through the numerous villages on the way like Durbuk, Tangtse many more on the way.
- Visit the Big Buddha at Thiksey monastery and click memorable pictures in the scenic background of the monastery and snow-capped mountains.
- Also, visit the Shey Gompa on the way, don't forget to take the panoramic view of the surrounding Leh, Stok, and also Thiksey.
- Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 8: Leh to Jispa | Drive through the World's Highest Motorable Roads.
- After breakfast, start your journey towards Jispa
- Enjoy the singing of the Nakeela flowing right next to you
- During the journey, Enjoy the ride through Gata Loops which is a series of 21 hairpin bends.
- Explore this picturesque Himalayan village, before moving on to Zingzing Bar ΓÇô one of the highest roadside bars in the world.
- Your next stop is Baralacha La. Standing at 16000 feet, you can enjoy the confluence of the 3 valleys
- Enjoy your lunch at Bharatpur tent colony.
- By evening reach Jispa & enjoy dinner around the bonfire.
- Overnight stay at a campsite in Jispa.
Day 9: Jispa to Manali | Soak in the Dramatic Landscapes.
- Post breakfast, start your journey towards Rohtang pass
- the picturesque vistas of Rohtang attract photography lovers from all over the country every year. The clear blue skies, pristine snow, and the magnificent Himalayas
- which is so spectacular that it has been featured in many Bollywood blockbusters ranging from Jab We Met to Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani
- By afternoon, you'll reach Manali.
- Take rest and Discuss the trip with fellow mates around the dinner table`
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Manali.
Day 10: Departure from Manali | End of Trip With a Bag Full of LifeTime Memories
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and proceed for check-out.
- One can also visit Solang Valley and try out different adventurous sports activities like paragliding, Snow Scooter, Cable Car Ropeway, Skiing, and many more fun activities
- This marks the end of your Leh Ladakh Tour
- Have a great journey towards your hometown and leave with tons of memories