About the Tour:
- On an adventure to the pinnacle of the world, Leh-Ladakh functions a maximum of the worldΓÇÖs maximum motorable passes with the extraordinary splendor of snow-capped mountains. Over the breathtaking locations at some point of your avenue experience like Salang valley, Gata Loops, Manali, Pang, Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus And Zanskar river and a lot more!
- Explore the adventurous facet of your persona at the same time as taking part in this interesting avenue experience to Ladakh from Manali through diverse interesting locations and twisty roads.
- Admired for its remarkable scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is turning into the maximum Instagrammable region in India and is on everyoneΓÇÖs bucket list, it gives you a life amidst the lovely valley of mountains and a starlit sky withinside the night.
- Route: Manali-Jispa-Sarchu-Leh-Nubra via Khardungla La Pass-Pangong Lake- Leh
- Duration: 9 Days & 8 Night
- Start point: Manali
- Endpoint: Leh
- Passes covered: Khardungla-la (18,000 ft) | Chang-la (17,688 ft) | Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft) | Lachung La(16,600 ft) | Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft)
- Airport drop as consistent with your flight timings
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Comfortable and hygienic care for sightseeing on all days as consistent with your requirement
- Stay in hygienic and clean up hotels/Camps as consistent with your requirement
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid at some stage in the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Assured Inner line lets in for all restrained areas
- Highly Experienced Driver cum guide
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife expenses for restrained areas
- A seat in cushty Volvo from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi.
Things to do:
- River rafting on the worldΓÇÖs maximum river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the exceptional double-humped (Bactrian) camels completely located at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenirs for buddies and own circle of relatives on the Leh Market
- Feast on scrumptious Maggi on the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Caf├⌐ for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, conventional Ladakhi delicacies at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Adventure sports activities at Solang valley like skiing, zorbing, paragliding, etc.
How to attain Delhi:
- By Air: Delhi is properly linked with home and worldwide flights, to all of the essential towns inside and outdoor India. Almost all of the essential airways have their flights running from Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi. Domestic Airport connects Delhi to the essential towns in India.
Day 1: Arrival at Manali | Gateway to the Land of High Passes
- After arriving at Manali, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way
- Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle with a welcome drink at the time of check-in
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel
- Take a rest and enjoy the beauty of Manali by visiting Mall Road, Hadimba temple, and old Manali.
- You can also visit Salang Valley and try out different adventurous sports activities like paragliding, Snow scooters, Cable Car Ropeway, Skiing, and many more fun activities.
- Have dinner at the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay in Hotel
Day 2: Manali to Jispa | Getting acclimatized and peace around Lush Green Jungles
- After breakfast, start your journey towards Jispa crossing Rohtang pass.
- the picturesque vistas of Rohtang attract photography lovers from all over the country every year. The clear blue skies, pristine snow, and the magnificent Himalayas
- which is so spectacular that it has been featured in many Bollywood blockbusters ranging from Jab We Met to Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani.
- Move ahead for Keylong ΓÇô the laid-back region where natural beauty remains untouched in its most pristine form.
- Explore the lush green Bhaga valley, and then head over to Jispa.
- Located right next to the Chandra River, Jispa is truly rich in fascinating trails and lush green jungles.
- Check in to the camp in Jispa and enjoy evening tea with snacks.
- Overnight stay in camp.
Day 3: Jispa to Sarchu | Enjoy the Confluence of 3 Valleys.
- After breakfast depart towards Sarchu.
- Explore this picturesque Himalayan village, before moving on to Zingzing Bar ΓÇô one of the highest roadside bars in the world.
- Your next stop is Baralacha La. Standing at 16000 feet, you can enjoy the confluence of the 3 valleys.
- Enjoy your lunch at Bharatpur tent colony.
- Reach Sarchu in the afternoon & enjoy a bunch of exciting activities organized by the operator.
- Enjoy your dinner and overnight stay in a camp in Sarchu.
Day 4: Sarchu to Leh | Welcome to Top of the World
- After breakfast, start your journey towards Leh.
- Enjoy the ride through Gata Loops which is a series of 21 hairpin bends that leads to the top of one of the highest motorable passes in the Ladakh region that is Nakee La.
- Stop at places like Nakeela River, Lachung La.
- Have lunch at Pang or the nearby area.
- Reach Leh by evening, take a rest and get ready to roam around the Leh city area.
- Later in the evening, visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa
- Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner in the hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 5: Leh to Sham Valley | Exploring borders of Leh
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
- Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
- Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
- Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
- While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Later visit SECMOL which is the actual 3-idiots school, where in order to get admission you need to be 10th fail!
- Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 6: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass | Explore one of the Most Driest Place
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
- Located at an altitude of 18,380 ft, Khardungla La falls on an extremely scenic route in Ladakh.
- Also, enjoy the most loved snacks - Maggi at the Khardungla Cafe.
- Later on, start your journey to Nubra valley Visit the white sand dunes in Hundar and enjoy a ride of the exotic double-humped camel ones of its type in the world.
- Check-in at a campsite under the starlit sky at Nubra Valley.
- At night enjoy the chat with your group member around the bonfire under the sky full of stars.
Day 7: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake | Relive the Bollywood Moments Pangong
- In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Shyok river on one side and the Mountains on another side.
- The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red.
- Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, it is said to be the most beautiful lake in India.
- Later, get back to your accommodation at a campsite near Pangong lake under the open sky.
Day 8: Pangong to Leh via Chang-La Pass | Visit the World Oldest Monasteries en Route
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake and enjoy breakfast near the lake.
- Start your drive back and pass through the numerous villages on the way like Durbuk, Tangtse many more on the way.
- Visit the Big Buddha at Thiksey monastery and click memorable pictures in the scenic background of the monastery and snow-capped mountains.
- Also, visit the Shey Gompa on the way, don't forget to take the panoramic view of the surrounding lush,stok, and also whiskey.
- Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 9: Departure | It's time to say Goodbye to the Mountains
- Leh Airport Travel Terminal
- Post breakfast, depart for Leh airport with a bag full of memories.
- Have a great journey towards your destination.