About the Tour:
- This excursion will make you fall in love with Ladakh as you get to look at the remarkable mixture of mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, and lots extra in a span of simply 6 days.
- On an adventure to the pinnacle of the world, Leh-Ladakh capabilities maximum of the worldΓÇÖs maximum motorable passes with the brilliant splendor of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its unprecedented scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is turning into the maximum Instagrammable area in India and is on everyoneΓÇÖs bucket list. It gives you a life amidst the lovely valley of mountains and a starlit sky withinside the night.
- Route: Leh - Sham valley - Khardungla - Nubra Valley - Pangong - Chang la - Leh
- Duration: 6 Days & 5 Night
- Start point: Leh Airport
- Endpoint: Leh Airport
- Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)
- Note: Customisation available on request. Please hit send inquiry button to get in touch with the destination expert.
- Airport choose-up and drop as according to your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic care for sightseeing on all days as according to your requirement
- Stay in hygienic and clean hotels/Camps according to your requirement
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permit for all restrained areas
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced motive force cum guide
- Sightseeing as according to the itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and simple first-useful resource in the course of the tour.
- Camping with a nighttime bonfire
Things now no longer to miss:
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Feast on scrumptious Maggi on the Khardungla-pass
- River rafting on the worldΓÇÖs maximum river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the terrific double-humped (Bactrian) camels solely determined at Nubra valley
- Feast on scrumptious Maggi on the Khardungla-pass
- Enjoy Thukpa, conventional Ladakhi delicacies at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Shop souvenirs for pals and own circle of relatives on the Leh Market
How to reach:
- The simplest manner to tour Ladakh is with the aid of using air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) positioned in Leh. This airport is attached to many worldwide airports in India like Delhi. It additionally gets flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, and different not unusual place locations in India.
Day 1:Arrival in Leh | Welcome to the Top of the World
- After landing in Leh, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way
- Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle with a welcome drink at the time of check-in
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel and gradually get acclimatized to the climate
- Later in the evening, visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa
- Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner in the hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 2: Leh to Sham Valley | Exploring Borders of Leh
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
- Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
- Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
- Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
- While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Later visit SECMOL which is the actual 3-idiots school, where in order to get admission you need to be 10th fail!
- Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass | A Drive to the WorldΓÇÖs Highest Motorable Road (18000 ft.)
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
- The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route
- Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world's highest all-season motorable road
- Also, enjoy the most loved snacks - Maggi at the Khardungla Cafe
- As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh
- Later enjoy camping the bonfire under the sky full of stars
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley
Day 4: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake | Relive the Bollywood Moments
- In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
- The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side.
- Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, enjoy the place in Bollywood style.
- Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong lake.
Day 5: Pangong Lake to Leh | Excursion to Rancho School
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view
- The journey from Pangong Lake back to Leh takes you via Chang La, a mountain pass situated at an altitude of 17,590 feet (5360 meters).
- Along the way, pay a visit to the Druk White Lotus School, which shot to fame with the movie ΓÇÿ3 IdiotsΓÇÖ as the site where the last scene was shot
- Known to be the largest Tibetan monastery in Ladakh, visit Thiksey monastery housing several stupas, statues, and other Buddhist artifacts in its 12 story structure.
- Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 6: Departure | It's Time to say Goodbye to the Mountains
- Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport
- Fly out of Leh And it's already time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and this magical land.
- After breakfast, we will drop you at the airport to take your flight out of Leh.