About the Tour:
- A go-to to the pinnacle of the world, Leh-Ladakh capabilities maximum of the worldΓÇÖs maximum motorable passes with the remarkable splendor of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its extraordinary scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is turning into the maximum Instagrammable region in India and is on everyoneΓÇÖs bucket list. Adding to its fantastic splendor are the historical Buddhist monasteries more often than not nestled withinside the mountains and from hundreds of years.
- The specific aspect approximately the Ladakh terrain is that it has mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls in a single lovely and dynamic geography.
- Route: Leh - Sham valley - Khardungla - Pangong Tso - Leh
- Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Start point: Leh Airport
- Endpoint: Leh Airport
- Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)
- Airport select out up and drop as in line with your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic automobile for sightseeing on all days as in line with your requirement
- Stay in hygienic and clean up hotels/Camps as in line with your requirement
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permit for all restrained areas
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced motive force cum guide
- Sightseeing is in line with the itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and simple first-resource for the duration of the tour.
Things to do:
- River rafting on the worldΓÇÖs maximum river-rafting point, Sangam
- Quad cycling in sham valley
- Shop souvenirs for buddies and own circle of relatives on the Leh Market
- Feast on scrumptious Maggi on the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, conventional Ladakhi delicacies at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
How to reach:
- The simplest manner to journey to Ladakh is via way of means of air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) placed in Leh. This airport is hooked up with many global airports in India like Delhi. It additionally gets flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, and different not unusual place locations in India.
Day 1: Arrival in Leh | Welcome to the Top of the World/Land of High Passes
- After landing in Leh, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way
- Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle with a welcome drink at the time of check-in
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel and gradually get acclimatized to the climate
- Later in the evening, visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa
- Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner in the hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 2: Leh to Sham Valley | Exploring borders of Leh
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
- Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
- Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
- Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
- While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Later visit SECMOL which is the actual 3-idiots school, where in order to get admission you need to be 10th fail!
- Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 3: Leh to Khardung-la | Drive to the WorldΓÇÖs Highest Motorable Road (18000 ft.)
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
- Located at an altitude of 18,380 ft, Khardung La falls on an extremely scenic route in Ladakh.
- Also, enjoy the most loved snacks - Maggi at the Khardungla Cafe.
- Once back to Leh, enjoy leisure time to roam around at Mall road buy a souvenir for your loved ones
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 4: Leh to Pangong lake | Relive the Bollywood moments
- This morning after a lovely breakfast, head towards Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
- Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, it is said to be the most beautiful lake in India.
- Later, drive back to Leh via Changla and enjoy a flavorsome dinner
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 5: Departure | Time to say Goodbye to the Mountains
- Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport
- Post breakfast, depart for Leh airport with a bag full of memories.
- Have a great journey towards your destination.