About the Tour:
- Experience this maximum lovely adventure with utmost luxury and incredible comfort, offering the worldΓÇÖs maximum motorable passes with the impressive splendor of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its remarkable scenic perspectives, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is turning into the maximum Instagrammable location in India and is on everyoneΓÇÖs bucket list. The white-washed majestic monasteries provide scenic perspectives of this bloodless desert. It gives you a life amidst the lovely valley of mountains and a starlit sky withinside the night.
- The specific factor approximately the Ladakh terrain is that it has mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls in a single lovely and dynamic geography.
- Route: Leh - Sham valley - Khardungla - Nubra Valley - Pangong - Chang la - Leh
- Duration: 6 Days & 5 Night
- Start point: Leh Airport
- Endpoint: Leh Airport
- Passes covered: Khardungla-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)
- Airport select out up and drop as consistent with your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as consistent with the itinerary.
- Stay at top-class; hygienic and clean up hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permit for all limited areas
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced motive force cum guide
- Sightseeing as consistent with itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and primary first-useful resource at some stage in the tour.
- Camping with a night bonfire
Things to do:
- Enjoy Thukpa, conventional Ladakhi delicacies at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- River rafting on the worldΓÇÖs maximum river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the tremendous double-humped (Bactrian) camels completely determined at Nubra valley
- Shop memento for pals and own circle of relatives on the Leh Market
- Feast on scrumptious Maggi on the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
∩╗┐How to reach:
- The simplest manner to tour Ladakh is through the air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) positioned in Leh. This airport is hooked up with many worldwide airports in India like Delhi. It additionally gets flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, and different not unusual place locations in India.
Day 1:Arrival in Leh | Welcome to the Top of the World
- Leh Airport Travel Terminal
- After landing in Leh, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way
- Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle with a welcome drink at the time of check-in
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel and gradually get acclimatized to the climate
- Later in the evening, visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa
- Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner in the hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 2: Leh to Sham Valley | Exploring borders of Leh
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
- Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
- Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
- Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
- While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Later visit SECMOL which is the actual 3-idiots school, where in order to get admission you need to be 10th fail!
- Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass | A drive to the WorldΓÇÖs Highest Motorable Road (18000 ft.)
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
- The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route
- Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world's highest all-season motorable road.
- Also, enjoy the most loved snacks - Maggi at the Khardungla Cafe.
- As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh.
- Later enjoy camping the bonfire under the sky full of stars.
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley.
Day 4: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake | Relive the Bollywood Moments
- In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Shyok river on one side and the Mountains on another side.
- The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red.
- Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, it is said to be the most beautiful lake in India.
- Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong lake.
Day 5: Pangong Lake to Leh | Visit the Monasteries
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake and enjoy breakfast near the lake.
- Start your drive back and pass through the numerous villages on the way like Durbuk, Tangtse many more on the way.
- Visit the Big Buddha at Thiksey monastery and click memorable pictures in the scenic background of the monastery and snow-capped mountains.
- Also, visit the Shey Gompa on the way, don't forget to take the panoramic view of the surrounding Leh, Stok, and also Thiksey.
- Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 6: Departure | It's time to say Goodbye to the Mountains
- Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport
- Post breakfast, depart for Leh airport with a bag full of memories.
- Have a great journey towards your destination.