Powered Paragliding In Nandi Hills
Nandi Hills, Bangalore
Booking with ₹0
-14% ₹ 2999
What will you experience
360° Bird's Eye View
5 to 10 Mins of Aerial Flight
Upto 3000 to 4000 ft Height
About the Activity
|Activity Location||Nandi Hills|
|Flight Duration||5 to 10 Mins|
|Morning Timing||06 to 10 AM|
|Evening Timing||04 to 06 PM|
|Min. Age||No Age Limit|
|Weight Limit||25 to 80 KG|
About Nandi Hills:
- Tourists like to visit Nandi Hills to see the dawn because, according to folklore, here is where the Arkavathy River, Ponnaiyar River, Palar River, Papagni River, and Penna River all originate.
- Secure a seat in an open cockpit and jump into the air over the Nandi Hills to start this incredibly exciting and thrilling journey with the best pilot in town and get an aerial view of 5 to 10 Mins
About Powered Paragliding in Nandi Hills:
- Reach the location before the mentioned time, so that you do not miss out on any exciting moments during this activity.
- An experienced and professional guide will assist you in, ensuring your safety. Prepare and find yourself in an open cockpit, soaring over the azure sky while sailing through the cold air.
- Don't miss out on the thrills of powered paragliding while you're in Nandi Hills. You will experience undoubtedly an exciting and unique way to see the beauty of the Nandi Hills.
- The beautiful view of the mighty hills on all sides and a breathtaking bird's-eye view of the lush green valley alongside will leave you with a feeling of awesomeness.
- You will experience every bit of this activity with knowledge and natural beauty and also the expertise will help you in a safe landing with the best adventure ever experienced.
Know before you book
- Arriving on time is crucial for your safety. Paramotoring requires preparation, equipment checks, and briefings about the activity. So, be on time.
- There is no Age Limit for indulging in Paramotoring in Nandi Hills activity but the weight limit is from 25 to 80 KG and depends on Wind.
Equipment and Gear:
- All the necessary gear and equipment will be supplied to you with directions on how to use them.
Experienced & Trained Pilot:
- An experienced professional will help you from take-off to the ultimate touchdown. So, leave all your worries behind.
Follow the Guidelines:
- Strictly follow every instruction of the Pilot/Instructor to remain safe and for a successful paramotoring experience.
- Paramotoring is a popular activity, so it's wise to book your experience in advance. This ensures you secure a spot and allows the operator to prepare for your flight adequately.
Health and Fitness:
If you have any of the following medical/health issues, you should seek a prior consultation with a doctor to participate:
- High Blood Pressure
- Pregnant Women
- Acrophobia/Fear of Height
- Heart Conditions
Know Your Skill Level:
- Paramotoring requires skill and experience. It's essential to be honest about your skill level and choose appropriate flight conditions. Novices should undergo proper training before attempting more challenging flights.
- Unfavourable weather conditions may result in Activity Delays or Rescheduling so be prepared as weather can be changed anytime and at any moment.
Alcohol and Drugs:
- It should go without saying that paramotoring and substances like alcohol and drugs don't mix. So, these are strictly disallowed before or during the activity or in the activity zone.
Things to Carry
- Wear Comfortable Cloth
- Long Trousers
- Water Bottle
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
Will it be safe to Paraglide in Nandi Hills for first-timers?
When is the best time to go Paragliding in Nandi Hills?
What to carry before going for Paragliding in Nandi Hills?
How to book Paragliding in Nandi Hills?
Once you've decided on the sort of option you want, click "Book Now" and choose your journey date as well as the number of people you'll be traveling with. Fill out the traveler information and pay the fee. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266." We will provide you with the exact location and pickup time after your booking is confirmed. Have a fantastic Paragliding experience.
What will be the cost of Paragliding in Nandi Hills?
Paragliding in Nandi Hills comes for INR 2999 and includes 5-10 Mins of Paramotoring.
Are there any age limit for Paragliding in Nandi Hills?
There is no age limit so everyone is permitted to go Paragliding in Nandi Hills.