Quick Facts About Pin Parvati Pass Trek:
- Duration: 9D/8N
- Maximum Altitude: 17,457 ft
- Pin Parvati valley trek issue level: Difficult
- Pin Parvati trek distance: 110 km
- Temperature: Day: 16┬░C to 20┬░C and Night: 0┬░C to 4┬░C
- Pin Parvati trek exceptional time: July to Sept.
- ATM: Manali has the last ATM before your trek begins.
- Start Point of the Pin Parvati Valley Trek: Rumsu base camp, Near Manali.
- End Point of the Pin Parvati Valley Trek: Kaza.
About Pin Parvati Pass Trek -
- The path is encircled by lush, untouched woodland and beautiful green valleys. The Pin Parvati Pass trip, which leads to the Spiti Valley in Himachal Pradesh, is one of India's most enthralling and difficult trekking treks.
- Mantalai is the cheery host throughout the trip to Pin Parvati camp, known for its age-old Lord Shiva temple and the fascinating lake. With so many trekking options, Manali has included the Pin Parvati trip in its package, which takes the trekker up to a height of 17457 feet. This journey will take you on a journey to heaven and keep you from returning to your hectic city life.
- Pin Parvati Pass (also known as Pin Parvati Pass) is a 5,319-meter high mountain pass in Himachal Pradesh, India. The Pin Parvati Path Trek offers the most spectacular traverse from the forests and green meadows of the Parvati Valley to the Buddhist villages of the Trans-Himalayan region of Spiti. The contrast between landscapes, cultures, flora and fauna is stark and astonishing. Within hours, trek from the cold, dry mountain desert region of Spiti to the rich biodiversity of the spectacular Parvati Valley. A perfect blend of hills, desert and jungle.
About Pin Parvati Trek:
- We will start our trekking journey from Rumsu base camp and travel to Kheerganga via Barshaini and then relax at the campsite.
- Then next day journey begins towards Tundra Bhuj, it's route is beautiful and peaceful passing through river crossings and reaching the campsite to stay overnight.
- The next day trek is challenging to reach to Ody Thach, we will meet a lot of obstructions but our guide will make sure to keep all of us safe.
- The next day's task is to reach Mantalai from Ody Thach and it's going to be tougher than the previous day and at the end of the day we will reach the campsite and relax.
- On the 5th day we will just rest and relax and travel nowhere, as we have trekked a bit tougher previous days and coming day has the most challenging trek so we will make sure that our bodies are fit and fine to trek the toughest and are not fatigued.
- The day has arrived to trek the most challenging part of the journey, trek to Pin Parvati Basecamp, which has a lot of challenging routes to reach there but once we reach there we will be treated with the most stunning views throughout the trek which is worth it.
- Then we will have the lighter trek from Pin Parvati to Kaza and the route has one of the amazing scenic beauties.
And lastly we will travel to Manali from Kaza and end our successful challenging journey.
Departure Dates For Pin Parvati valley trek:
[ Note: If you are a group of 4 or more people then the dates can be customized]
How To Reach :
Bhuntar Airport is the closest airport. It is well connected to all major airports via Delhi. The flights from Delhi have been scheduled daily. The distance between Rumsu Base Camp and Bhuntar Airport is 62 kilometers, thus you can take a government/non-government bus or book a non-public visitor cab from there. Rumsu is rarely more than 2-3 hours away.
Chandigarh, the nearest railway station, is 310 kilometers distant. The fastest way to get from Chandigarh to Manali is to take a cab to Mandi and then a bus to Manali, which takes 6 hours and 36 minutes. The most recommended mode of transportation from Chandigarh to Manali is by bus, which takes 7 hours.
Manali and Delhi are well connected. You can get to Manali in 12-14 hours if you take a single-day bus from Delhi (approx 540 KMS). Because the journey from Delhi to Manali is so long, most Volvo non-public buses leave between 5 and 6 p.m. At 8.30 p.m., the last executive bus departs from ISBT Kashmere Gate.