Jeep Parasailing in Jaisalmer
Booking with ₹0
-27% ₹ 799
What will you experience
360° Astonishing Views
Upto 800 Metres of Parasailing
High Quality Equipment
About the Activity
|Sam Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer
|07:00 AM to 6:30 PM
|Upto 4 Minutes
|Upto 100 KG
- The Sam Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer offers a captivating desert experience. Explore stretches of endless golden sands, and witness enchanting sunsets. An unforgettable Thar Desert adventure awaits.
- Discover the thrill of Jeep Parasailing in Jaisalmer at Sam Sand Dunes. Glide above stunning golden dunes, merging off-road excitement with airborne exhilaration for an unforgettable desert adventure.
About Jeep Parasailing in Jaisalmer:
- Head to Sam Sand Dunes from 07:00 AM to 6:30 PM for Parasailing in Jaisalmer excitement. Our guides ensure safety, providing the necessary equipment for your adventure.
- Get securely harnessed and experience the thrill, of doing Parasailing in Jaisalmer which offers an affordable adventure and lifetime memories.
- Feel the adrenaline as the jeep accelerates, gently taking off over stunning dunes, a breathtaking 700-800-meter glide, reaching heights of 100 feet, and Parasailing at its finest.
- Glide across the glistening Sam Sand Dunes, capturing the golden desert landscape. This unique Parasailing in Jaisalmer experience offers unmatched views and exhilaration.
- Capture the airborne bliss with photos and videos, cherishing every moment. The Parasailing in Jaisalmer cost ensures an affordable adventure for memorable experiences.
- After 2-4 minutes of exhilarating airborne adventure, smoothly descend. Conclude your Parasailing in Jaisalmer activity, but the memories linger after your feet touch the ground.
- Don't miss this chance; the Parasailing Price in Jaisalmer is remarkably affordable. Book now for an unforgettable adventure in the golden Sam Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer.
Know before you book
- Arriving early at the Sam Sand Dunes activity area in Jaisalmer allows you ample time to complete paperwork, attend the safety briefing, and prepare for your adventure.
Age and Weight Limits:
- You must be above at least 5 years old to participate in Parasailing in Jaisalmer and the maximum weight requirement should not exceed 100 KG.
Equipment & Gear:
- All the necessary equipment and gear for Parasailing in Jaisalmer will be supplied to you. For your safety, they are carefully examined before the activity starts.
Experienced & Trained Instructor:
- Throughout the session, you will be accompanied by a professional guide; do not worry about your safety. We are dedicated to serving you for a safer flight.
Follow the Instructions:
- Listening to and following the instructions provided by the professional guide is paramount. Pay attention to the briefing about take-off, landing, and mid-air guidelines.
- Parasailing in Jaisalmer is a popular activity, so it's advisable to book your session in advance. This ensures you secure your preferred time slot and date.
Know Your Skill Level:
- Understanding your physical fitness and comfort with heights is crucial. Inform our team of any medical conditions or concerns you may have in advance.
Health and Fitness:
The following health conditions require pre-medical advice for active participation in Parasailing in Jaisalmer: Giddiness - High Blood Pressure - Epilepsy - Pregnant Women - Acrophobia/Fear of Height - Heart Conditions - Diabetes
- Adverse weather changes in Jaisalmer can lead to delays in the conduct of the activity or rescheduling of the activity.
Alcohol and Drugs:
- Consuming alcohol or drugs before Parasailing in Jaisalmer is strongly prohibited.
Things to Carry
- Appropriate Clothing
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Snacks and Water
- First Aid Kit
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What is the Minimum Age for Parasailing in Jaisalmer?
The minimum age to partake in Parasailing In Jaisalmer is above the age of 5 years.
How to Book for the Parasailing in Jaisalmer?
Once you've decided on the sort of option you want, click "Book Now" and choose your journey date as well as the number of people you'll be travelling with. Fill out the traveller information and pay the fee. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266" We will provide you with the exact location and pickup time after your booking is confirmed. Have a fantastic Parasailing experience.
What are the Timings for Parasailing in Jaisalmer?
The Timings for Parasailing in Jaisalmer are from 07:00 AM to 06:30 PM.
What to Carry Before going for Parasailing in Jaisalmer?
You will Not Require anything other than a Camera to shoot the entire experience while it is underway. Aside from that, you are Not Permitted to Bring any Sharp Items with you while Parasailing in Jaisalmer.
What happens if the Parasail gets Damaged during the flight?
If the Parasail gets damaged during the flight, the pilot will take the necessary steps to safely land it and assess the damage.
Can I parasail in Jaisalmer if I wear glasses or contact lenses?
Yes, you can parasail in Jaisalmer if you wear glasses or contact lenses. It's recommended to wear sports glasses or goggles to prevent them from falling off during the flight.
What is the Maximum Weight for Parasailing in Jaisalmer?
The Maximum weight requirement Should Not Exceed 100 KG.
What should I do if I feel Uncomfortable during the Parasailing flight?
If you feel uncomfortable during the Parasailing flight, you should communicate with the Pilot and let them know. They can adjust the flight to make you feel more comfortable or would prefer a safe landing.
Can I parasail in Jaisalmer if I have a Medical Condition?
It depends on the medical condition and its severity. It's recommended to consult with a doctor before going to Parasailing in Jaisalmer if you have any medical concerns.
Is Parasailing Physically Demanding?
Parasailing can be physically demanding as it requires some physical exertion during takeoff and landing, but the flight itself is relatively easy and relaxing.
What is the landing like in Parasailing?
The landing in Parasailing is usually smooth and gentle, as the Pilot controls the descent using the parasail's wing.
How many people can fly together on a tandem Parasailing flight in Jaisalmer?
Typically, only one person can fly with a pilot on a tandem Parasailing flight in Jaisalmer.
How high do Parasail fly in Jaisalmer?
Parasailing in Jaisalmer is up to a maximum altitude of around 100 feet giving a bird's eye view of the captivating dry sands glistening in the bright sunshine and the vast deserts.
What is the Cost of Parasailing in Jaisalmer?
Jaisalmer offers 700-800 meters of Parasailing for a mere price of INR 799 per person.
Is Parasailing Safe in Jaisalmer for first-timers?
Parasailing involves an element of risk to some extent, and it is as Safe as you make it. Obeying all the Instructions Sincerely, keeping the right attitude and preparedness. Wear Safety Gear throughout the Activity. It is also recommended to get your equipment checked before taking the activity to ensure safety.
Can I take my Phone or Camera with me while Parasailing?
Yes, you can usually take your phone or camera with you while Parasailing, but it's recommended to use a strap to secure it.
What should I Wear for Parasailing in Jaisalmer?
It's recommended to wear comfortable and lightweight clothing that allows for ease of movement. Additionally, wear sturdy shoes or boots with good grip to ensure stability during takeoff and landing. It's also advisable to wear sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun.
What happens if the Weather is bad on the day of my Parasailing Activity?
Weather conditions or the absence of wind may lead to the cancellation of the Parasailing Activity. Visitors are informed about the rescheduling of the activity later, but sooner.
Can I Cancel or Reschedule my Parasailing tour in Jaisalmer?
Yes, you may cancel the Activity, if so required. For the Cancellation Policy, visit the "Terms & Conditions" section on our website universaladventures.in for further details. Whereas, if you want to reschedule the Activity, you can do the same by connecting with our Ground Staff by calling our toll-free number "8533812266."