Parasailing in Goa
Booking with ₹0
-10% ₹ 900
About the Activity
- Activity location: Calangute Beach, Goa
- Activity Time: 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Age limit: Above 11 years
- Permissible weight: Up to 100 KG
About Calangute Beach:
- Calangute Beach is the largest beach in North Goa and is also popularly know as the 'Queen of Beaches'
- Parasailing is one of the popular sports in Goa, which is recognized for its glitzy aesthetic. It is a recreational activity which is loved by adventure lovers.
About Parasailing in Goa:
- This activity takes place at Calangute Beach, reach this place on time and do not miss any enthusiastic moments.
- The professional will teach you about the precautions you need to take beforehand, and the availability of the best safety gear for you.
- Experience sailing in the air for a couple of mins and enjoy the outstanding view of the widespread Arabian sea.
- The activity would possibly take 30 mins including instructions, relying upon the number of people who signed up for the activity and the climatic conditions.
- This exclusive package comes with 2 options, Parasailing with 1 dip and Normal Parasailing, you can opt accordingly.
- Enjoy this activity which is one of the popular water sport in Goa, feel the adrenaline rush within yourself.
Know before you book
Know Before You Go Parasailing In Goa Calangute:
- Read the instructions carefully. Listen to the guide's assistance while parasailing in Goa at Calangute Beach.
- Parasailing is a thrilling experience that lasts 6-8 minutes. Flyers are not allowed to take their cell phones while parasailing.
- Kids below six years are required to assist with co-passenger not less than 13 years. Parasailing in Goa at Calangute does not claim responsibility for underage visitors.
- Individuals facing ortho problems like Neck, back, and Lower limb issues, pregnant women, and individuals with critical medical issues like heart and respiratory problems are not allowed.
- Till the end, you should abide by the pilot's instructions. Negligence of instructions may lead to a quickly wind-up of the parasailing session.
- Parasailing is purely weather-dependent so climatic conditions may subject to postponement of the session. Visitors are informed about rescheduling later.
- Harmful objects like knives, guns, and iron rods, are not allowed. Alcohol consumption and smoking are prohibited while parasailing.
- Beware of your meal before parasail. Avoid a too-heavy diet that is hardly digested while parasailing.
- Proper dressing is assured. We are not responsible for the inconvenience with the outfit while performing the activity.
Things to Carry
- Appropriate Clothing
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Snacks and Water
- First Aid Kit
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
Is there any Weight Limit for Parasailing in Calangute Beach?
Any person who is over the Weight of 100 KG is not allowed to opt for this activity. Please keep in mind that even if weight limit is followed, if a person has other medical conditions that may cause harm, they should refrain themselves from parasailing.
What is Parasailing?
A person is tied to a parasail wing, which resembles a parachute and is trailed behind a boat when parasailing. When the boat accelerates, the person is propelled into the air, giving them a rare aerial view of the region.
Can I go Parasailing if I have a Fear of heights?
Going Parasailing is not advised if you are afraid of heights because it could make you feel anxious or panicky.
What should I do if I have a Medical emergency during the Parasailing ride?
If you experience a Medical emergency while Parasailing, alert the staff right once and ask to be taken back to the boat. Also, you should get medical help as soon as you can.
Can I Eat or drink before Parasailing?
Alcohol consumption and big meals are not advised prior to Parasailing since they may make one feel queasy or sick.
What is the Maximum Height of the parasail?
The greatest height of the parasailing varies with the user and the wind speed, although it is often 300 feet. This gives a great 360 view of sea and the beach and also let's you experience the sky.
Do I need to make a Reservation in advance for Parasailing in Goa at Calangute Beach?
Parasailing Reservations should be made in advance to ensure availability, especially during the busiest times of the year.
What should I Wear for Parasailing in Goa at Calangute Beach?
You should dress comfortably in wet-resistant apparel, such as a swimsuit or shorts and a T-shirt. Moreover, you must put on the given life jacket by the Operator.
Can I bring my own camera or phone for photos while Parasailing?
Yes, you are permitted to use your own camera or phone while Parasailing as long as it is properly secured so that it does not dangle throughout the flight.
Is it Safe to take photos or videos while Parasailing?
During parasailing, it is normally safe to capture pictures or videos but make sure your camera or phone is stable and won't fall during the journey.
Can I Wear sunglasses while Parasailing?
Yes, Sunglasses are permitted while Parasailing as long as they are fastened securely and do not come off during the flight.
How fast do Parasailing boats go?
The Parasailing boat travels between 25 and 35 km/h on average, depending on the wind and the Operator's judgement.
Can I go Parasailing if I am Not a Good Swimmer?
Sure, you can go Parasailing even if you Can't Swim well because you won't be in the water when you're doing it.
How to Book Parasailing in Calangute Beach?
Once you've decided on the sort of option you want, click "Book Now" and choose your journey date as well as the number of people you'll be travelling with. Fill out the traveller information and pay the fee. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8566812266." We will provide you with the exact location and pickup time after your booking is confirmed. Have a fantastic Parasailing experience.
What is the Minimum Age to do Parasailing in Calangute Beach?
Anyone above the Age of 11 can enjoy a session of Calangute Beach Parasailing without any issue. However, those who are aged between 11 to 18 are required to bring along a responsible adult to sign a consent form if they wish to take part in this Activity.
Do I need to Sign a waiver before going Parasailing?
Absolutely, the majority of Operators will ask you to sign a release acknowledging the risks of the activity before you go Parasailing.
Is Parasailing at Calangute Beach Suitable for Beginners?
Indeed, as it doesn't require any prior knowledge or training, Parasailing at Calangute Beach is appropriate for novices.
What Safety measures are in place for Parasailing in Goa at Calangute Beach?
We take Safety measures adhering to all the guidelines of the Government and we provide the right tools, qualified workers, and emergency equipment.
What is the Activity Location in Parasailing in Goa?
The Activity Location is Calangute Beach where the Activity can be availed from 11:30 AM to 03:30 PM. You are advised to arrive 30 minutes before activity to prepare yourself for exciting activities.
Is Parasailing Permitted during monsoon season in Goa?
Unfortunately, Parasailing is not allowed in Goa from June to September during the monsoon season. This is because Weather at this season is unexpected and ruthless which could be disastrous while parasailing.
What happens if the Weather is bad on the day of my Parasailing reservation?
In case of inclement weather on the day of your parasailing reservation, the Operator may postpone the trip. Which means you would either be doing activity later that day or the next day altogether depending upon the circumstances.
How Many people can go Parasailing at once?
Depending on the situation and the equipment utilized, only one or two persons can go Parasailing at once, but this number can vary. However generally it's only one at a time.
What is the Best Time of day for Parasailing in Goa at Calangute Beach?
The morning or early afternoon, when the wind conditions are ideal, is the finest Time of day to go Parasailing in Goa at Calangute Beach. It is also the time when there is least crowd in the beach.
How much does Parasailing cost in Goa?
chHJkParasailing with 1 Dip: INR 1100 per person
- Normal Parasailing: INR 900 per personTHerehere are PAarasailcos jnsin goacan vary as per the lackayou opt for. You can either choosthe 500 meters normal Parasaor you xanbit 1y 1 KM parasailiexperiewith 1 _Dip include.
Is Parasailing Goa water sports Safe for first-timers?
Yes, parasailing in Calangute Beach is Safe for first-timers. To ensure the safety of your flight, you must attentively follow all instructions, maintain the correct attitude and preparedness, and wear a good quality helmet. To protect your safety, it's also a good idea to have your equipment examined before flying.