- Activity Location: Anjuna, North Goa.
- Activity Timing: 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Distance Cover: 1 KM
- Minimum Age: 12+
- Activity Duration: 15-20 Minutes
About Anjuna Beach, North Goa:
- Anjuna Beach is one of the most famous and the most crowd fetching Beach in Goa. It is located 18 km away from Panaji.
- The beach is well known for its variety of water sports activities, eating and drinking options and shopping. It also serves you with many popular bars and clubs.
About Parsailing in Anjuna, North Goa:
- Get into the location and commence your activity at 9:00 A.M. as this is the best time to enjoy the view of the location. Reach out to your coordinator, appointed for Parasailing.
- The coordinator will direct you to all the safety measures and you are bound to follow them.
- Wear the equipment given to you for your safety such as a lifejacket, and a helmet, and get ready to parasail.
- Glide up for 1 KM above the sky and feel like a bird. Enjoy your trip to the fullest and don't forget to click the pictures of your adventurous moments.
How to Reach Anjuna Beach, North Goa:
- By Rail: The nearest railway station is at Karmali, 29 km away from Anjuna. After reaching out the station, you may take any private vehicle, car, bus or any road transport to arrive at the location.
- By Road: There are buses available every hour from Mapusa to Anjuna. You can take the bus, or you can also hire bikes that ranges from Rs 250 to Rs 400 per day.
- By Flight: The quickest way to travel from Goa Airport to Anjuna Beach is to hire a taxi. It will take 45 mins to make you reach at the location.