Parasailing in Alibaug
Alibaug Beach, Raigad
Booking with ₹0
-33% ₹ 999
What will you experience
360° Panoramic Views
2 to 4 Mins of Parasailing
Best Quality Equipment
Life Jackets Included
Upto 300ft Height
About the Activity
|Alibag Beach Road, Alibaug
|30 Mins (Incl. Briefing & Flight)
|2 to 4 Mins
|09 AM to 06 PM
|5 to 6 Passengers
About Alibaug Beach:
- Alibaug Beach is tranquil and historic, with water sports, and a vibrant local culture. A unique blend of relaxation and adventure-seeking with a spectacular view of turquoise waters along the Konkan coast.
- Encounter exhilarating Parasailing in Alibaug, Raigad above the tranquil Sea, guided by experts, and relish panoramic views of the scenic beauty of the Arabian Sea. Thrilling, and memorable adventure!
About Alibaug Beach Parasailing:
- Arrive at Alibaug Beach and Begin your water sports activity where Parasailing in Alibaug awaits you. Meet our friendly instructors, for Alibaug beach activities, and offer the best guidance for an exciting experience.
- Prioritize safety with the use of mandatory gear, ensuring a secure start to Alibaug Beach water sports. Undergo a thorough check of the Parasailing gear, guaranteeing a seamless and reliable Alibaug beach ride experience.
- Receive precise instructions for a flawless experience, enhancing the thrill of Parasailing in Alibaug. Skilled trainers assist during takeoff and landing, making Alibaug Beach water sports accessible and enjoyable for all.
- Embark on an exhilarating boat ride, an integral part of water sports in Alibaug, for your Parasailing adventure. Feel the rush as you ascend to 300ft, witnessing the stunning coastline, a highlight of Alibaug beach rides and Parasailing.
- Indulge in breathtaking views blending the thrill of Parasailing in Alibaug with the allure of coastal surroundings. Descend, bringing back the amazing feeling of flying, and do not forget to take pictures concluding your Parasailing adventure.
Know before you book
- Arriving early at Alibaug Beach for water sports allows you ample time to complete paperwork, attend the safety briefing, and prepare for your adventure.
Age and Weight Limits:
- You must be above 5+ years old to participate in Parasailing in Alibaug and the maximum weight requirement for this activity is up to 160 KG.
Equipment & Gear:
- The necessary equipment and gear for Parasailing in Alibaug will be supplied to you. For your safety, they are carefully examined before the activity starts.
Experienced & Trained Instructor:
- Throughout the session, you will be accompanied by a trained professional; do not worry about your safety. We are dedicated to serving you for a safer flight.
Follow the Instructions:
- Listening to and following the instructions provided by the Instructor is important. Pay attention to the briefing about take-off, landing, and mid-air guidelines.
- Parasailing in Alibaug is a popular activity among the water sports in Alibaug, advisable to book your session in advance and ensure you secure your preferred time slot and date.
Know Your Skill Level:
- Understanding your physical fitness and comfort with heights is crucial for Parasailing. Inform our team of any medical conditions or concerns you may have in advance.
Health and Fitness:
The following health conditions require pre-medical advice for active participation in Parasailing in Alibaug:
- High Blood Pressure
- Pregnant Women
- Acrophobia/Fear of Height
- Heart Conditions
- Adverse weather changes in Alibaug Beach can lead to delays in the conduct of the activity or rescheduling of the activity.
Alcohol and Drugs:
- Consuming alcohol or drugs before Parasailing in Alibaug is strongly discouraged.
Things to Carry
- Appropriate Clothing
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Snacks and Water
- First Aid Kit
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What is Parasailing in Alibaug Price?
The Cost of Parasailing in Alibaug Beach starts at Rs.999/- per person which includes up to 4 mins of Parasailing.
Can Couples go Parasailing in Alibaug?
Yes. We offer a Package for Two for couples looking to enjoy Parasailing together for a memorable experience.
How many People can go Parasailing in Alibaug?
Every boat can accommodate up to 6 persons in a single Parasailing group in Alibaug.
Is Parasailing in Alibaug safe?
The high-quality equipment is checked, maintained and sanitised before every use. All the activities are performed under professional supervision and follow international safety standards.
Should I know Swimming before Parasailing?
No, prior knowledge of Swimming is Not Required for Parasailing. All takeoffs and landings are done from the boat and you will not need to float or swim at any point of time during the activity
What things do I need for Parasailing in Alibaug?
Guests must bring valid ID proof and their UA Booking Voucher. Additionally, we recommend that guests have water bottles, sunglasses, sunscreen, closed-toe shoes, and medications as per their requirements.
Can I carry my Phone while Parasailing?
You are allowed to take a camera or phone up while Parasailing. However, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to any of the above-mentioned items.
Who cannot Go Parasailing in Alibaug?
Children under the age of 5, Pregnant women, Disabled people and people with pre-existing Bone or Spinal injuries are prohibited from participating in this activity.
What is the Timings for Parasailing in Alibaug?
The Parasailing Timings in Alibaug is from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
How to reach Parasailing location in Alibaug?
Guests can easily book a local cab or use their private transportation to reach Alibaug Beach, where the activity occurs.
How High does a Parasail go?
Guests can go as high as 500ft, which is included in their Parasailing at Alibaug Price.
Can I go Parasailing in Alibaug in July?
June-September is the Monsoon season in Alibaug. During this time, we do not offer Parasailing as an activity for safety reasons.
How Long will Parasailing in Alibaug take?
The Parasailing activity takes a total of 20-30 minutes to complete. This includes your Safety briefing, Boat Ride, 2-4 minutes of Parasailing and Debriefing.
Should I Eat before Parasailing?
We advise guests to have a light meal before Parasailing to avoid seasickness and nausea while in the air.
Where are the Best Places for Parasailing in Alibaug?
Universal Adventures offers the best Parasailing location at Alibaug Beach, with an experienced crew and state-of-the-art equipment.