- Activity Location: Vanguinim Beach, Dona Paula, Goa
- Activity Duration: 15 mins
- Minimum Age: 15+
- Activity Timing: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
About Vanguinim Beach:
- Vanguinim Beach is surrounded by the sea green waters of the Arabian Sea and the cliffs of the Western Ghats on the other side. 500+ species of birds can be found here.
- Adventure seekers would love this place as it offers many water sports adventures such as Banana rides, Wind Surfing, Para Sailing, Water Skiing, Water scooters, and Knee and Wake Boarding, and many more. Therefore, this is a must-visit tourist place.
About Parasailing Ride in Vanguinim Beach:
- Reach the destination in time and meet the coordinator first. The coordinator appointed for Parasailing will explain to you all the safety measures and will also provide you with the required equipment for your activity.
- Then you must wear all the protective gadgets provided by your instructor for your safety and after that, you may start your activity.
- Glide up to the sky like a bird for 1 KM or 2-3 Mins and feel the soothing winds, the hot rays of the Sun, and the greenery around you.
- Enjoy your activity and click pictures and videos with your friends and family and share them with your loved ones.
How to Reach Vanguinim Beach:-
- By road:- The distance from Panjim Bus stand to Vanguinim Beach is around 9.7 km. After reaching the bus stand of Panjim, you may hire an auto rickshaw, car, a taxi, or any private vehicle to get to your destination.
- By rail:- These are some of the closest railway stations to reach Vanguinim Beach, they are Madgaon (34.2km), Vasco-da-Gama (28km), and Majorda Junction (27.5km) and Karmali (22.4km). After reaching any of your stations, you may take the help of any local road transport there to reach the beach.
- By flight:- From Goa International Airport to Vanguinim Beach, the distance between them is around 27 km which will take 32 mins approx to reach your destination. You better hire a car or a taxi after reaching the airport and start your travel to the beach.