Know Before You Go for Colva Beach Parasailing:
- Children below the age of 12 are strictly not allowed for this activity and above the age of 12 will be charged in full.
- Parasailing timing is determined by wind conditions. The wind usually picks up at 11:00 a.m. and continues until dusk.
- Pregnant ladies, person with any disability and senior citizens are advised to not participate in this activity.
- During participating in the activity, one must not be under the influence of alcohol or any alcoholic products.
- You must take scarves, sunscreen lotion and your skin moisturizer with you as the Sun will be on the top of your head so you may require all these things to protect yourself from tanning.
- Take pictures and videos at the location and share them with your loved ones.