Paragliding in Rajsamand, Rajasthan
Booking with ₹0
-34% ₹ 2990
What will you experience
8 to 10 Mins of Paragliding
Feel the Adrenaline Rush
Upto 1200 Feet of Height
Capture the Memories
360° of Bird's Eye View
About the Activity
|20 Mins(Inc. Flying Time, Briefing, etc)
|8 to 10 Mins
|Upto 1200 Feet
|6 to 84 Years
|Min. Weight Limit
|Max. Weight Limit
|07:30 AM to 05:50 PM
- Rajsamand, famous for its marble craft, is located 67 km to the north of Udaipur and got its name from the largest man-made lake that is Rajsamand Lake. Apart from its rich history, Rajsamnad will fascinate you with the religious places it has and will make you mesmerised by the beauty of these religious places.
- Rajsamand will also fascinate you with the plethora of adventure activities it offers and will add a feather of adventure and excitement to your trip. One such activity is paragliding which will give you a bird's eye view of the beautiful city.
About Rajsamand Paragliding Activity:
- Visit the site and get the instructions from an expert for a safe flight.
- Wear all the safety equipment and sit in the harness.
- Now you are all set to enjoy the Paragliding adventure.
- Enjoy the mesmerising views of the world below as you fly like a bird for 8 to 10 minutes.
- The sight of the pristine lake below from a height of 800 to 1200 feet will be a source of delight and happiness for you.
- Feel the cold breeze as you paraglide high up in the open sky with the Rajsamand Lake beneath.
Know before you book
- You must report at least 30 minutes ahead of the scheduled time to avoid any delay in the conduct. This helps in preparations, safety briefings and knowing the dos and don’ts of paragliding.
- You must be 6 to 84 years old to participate in this activity.
- The maximum weight limit set is up to 115 kg.
Equipment and Gear:
- Do not worry. All equipment checks are duly complied with by our team to render you top-notch service while at the same time ensuring your safety.
- You will be in the accompaniment of a Trained Guide cum Pilot who will look after all your concerns and will let you fly safely.
Follow the Rules:
- As it is truly said, “Prevention is better than Cure”. Adhere to all the rules and guidelines issued by the Instructor/Pilot to ensure there is no mishap. Feel free to bother him with your queries.
- Booking your paragliding adventure in advance is highly recommended. This ensures that you secure your spot for your flight at the most suitable time.
Health and Fitness:
People with the following medical conditions/issues must seek medical advice before embarking on this adventure:
- High Blood Pressure
- Pregnant Women
- Acrophobia/Fear of Height
- Heart Conditions
Check Our Packages:
- Don't forget to check every intricate detail of our packages to make a well-informed decision so that there are no disputes later. You can also reach out to our team at any moment in case of any queries.
- Paragliding is completely weather-dependent. Therefore, due cooperation is expected of you in case of any activity delay or rescheduling of the activity for adverse weather conditions.
Alcohol and Drugs:
- It should go without saying, but the use of alcohol or drugs before or during a paragliding flight is prohibited. No such participant will be entertained.
Things to Carry
- Wear Comfortable Cloth
- Long Trousers
- Wear Sports Shoes
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
How Safe is it to go Paragliding in Rajsamand?
What is the Minimum Age to go Paragliding in Rajsamand?
The Minimum Age for Performing the activity is fixed at 6 Years
How to book for Paragliding in Rajsamand?
Is there any weight Restriction for Performing Paragliding in Rajsamand?
The Minimum weight must be 20 KG and the maximum weight must be 115 KG
How much does it Cost for Paragliding in Rajsamand?
For Paragliding in Rajsamand, it costs Rs.3,990 per person for a duration of 20 minutes
What is the starting and ending time for Paragliding in Rajsamand?
The Timing is fixed at 1)Nov to mid-Feb from 7.30 in the morning till 5.50 in the evening. 2) Mid-Feb to April from 7.30 AM -11.00 AM and 4.00 PM- 6:00 PM 3) Mid-April to June 6:30 AM -8:00 AM and 5:00 PM-7:00 PM and July to Oct 7:30 AM -11:00 AM & 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM