- Activity Location: Chattarpur, New Delhi
- Activity Timings: Between 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Activity Duration: 35 to 45 minutes
- Min. Age: 6 years
About Shootout Zone:
- Shootout Zone is a popular adventure sports centre in New Delhi that offers a world class paintball experience.
- Paintball is a team activity that simulates military combat in a safe yet fun way and the goal is to achieve supremacy over the other team. Shootout Zone offers 18 alternatives with differing rules and goals giving you a lot of variety that you can choose from.
About Paintball at Shootout Zone:
- Arrive at the location on time or preferably a little earlier than your slot and warm yourself up to prepare for battle.
- Choose from a variety of options like capture the flag (paintball style), village guardians and hostage rescue.
- Gear up together along with your team and get ready for the adrenaline packed, amusing and competitive paintball sport.
- Come up with strategies and techniques along with your team to defeat your enemy in friendly combat for the pinnacle spot.
- Each participant will be given 50/100 paintballs at the beginning of the activity and each round has a time restriction till a few teams win the round or the paintballs received are over.
- Unleash your aggressive aspect and war it out to achieve a crushing victory over your opponents.
How to Reach Shootout Zone, Chattarpur:
- The precise area of the activity will be conveyed to you on successful booking. You can, without difficulty, avail personal and public transportation.
- By Air: The Delhi Airport is 16 KM away and one of the biggest in India. You can avail local transportation from there.
- By Rail: The New Delhi Railway Staton is well connected to major cities. You can avail local transportation from there.
- By Road: New Delhi being the capital of India has full fledged and well developed roadways connected to all major locations.