About the destination:
- Ooty is prized ownership of Tamil Nadu which sits withinside the midst of the Nilgiri Hills and gives opulent perspectives of rolling hills, magnanimous mountains, verdant valleys, and thick forests. Also referred to as the 'queen of hill-stations', Ooty has been a famous excursion vacation spot from the instances of the British Rule, the have an impact on of which continues to be remnant in the course of the town.
- Route: Bangalore - Ooty - Banglore (via Mysore)
- Start Point: Bangalore
- End Point: Bangalore
- Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
- Stay in a trendy lodge on a double sharing basis
- Breakfast from day 2 to day 3
- Sightseeing is in step with the itinerary
- Comfortable and hygienic automobile (Sedan/SUV) for sightseeing on all days as in step with the itinerary.
- Professional English talking motive force cum guide
- AC automobile transfers from Bangalore
Universal Adventures recommended:
- Take an adventurous toy education experience in Nilgiri Mountains, Ooty
- Witness the 650 species of plants in Botanical Garden, Ooty
- Witness the very best height withinside the Nilgiris, Doddabetta at an altitude of 8606 ft.
How to attain:
- You can attain Bangalore through the air at Bangalore International Airport that's positioned at a distance of forty km from the town. From right here you may take pay as you go taxi offerings and bus offerings to attain the town. Many countrywide and worldwide flights land at this airport making the approachability of the town easy.
Day 1: Arrival in Ooty
- Day 1 of the Ooty package from Hyderabad starts with your arrival at the airport/railway station/bus stand in Bangalore or Coimbatore from Hyderabad on your own.
- From there you will be picked up by our representative and driven to Ooty in a comfortable four-wheeler.
- After arriving in Ooty you will get checked into a hotel where you can freshen up before heading out for a city tour.
- First, you will visit the beautiful Ooty lake surrounded by eucalyptus trees and dollops of green bushes along the lakeside. There is a lot to for you from boating to horse ride and feasting on food as well photography
- Visit the pride of Ooty and get enchanted by a thousand varieties of roses in Ooty Garden.
- Get enchanted with breathtaking views of landscapes and misty clouds at Doddabetta Peak. You will be amazed by a 360-degree view of the hill station. Here you can enjoy nature at its best.
- Post these, a short visit to Ooty Tribal Research Center. You will learn about the research on the tribals of South India and the Andaman and Nicobar islands.
- Overnight stay in Ooty
Day 2: Sightseeing In Coonoor
- Begin Day 2 of the Ooty package from Hyderabad for 3 days by heading towards Coonoor. Exciting viewpoints, peaks, and valleys in Ooty would surely invigorate your love.
- Move towards SimΓÇÖs Park botanical garden; here you can spend leisure time amid lush greenery and vibrant flowers. Stroll around the rose garden and have some pleasant moments in the tranquil setting of the park.
- Visit LambΓÇÖs Rock offers a praiseworthy view of the surrounding lush greenery and blue landscape. This spot will leave you bewildered with its enchantment with its huge stone.
- Arranged on DolphinΓÇÖs Nose, behold the splendid view of Coonoor and abundant greenery. Here you can explore the shrouded excellence of heaven and brilliant sights on your way.
- Coonoor is known for its tea garden town. Discover breathtaking tea gardens and walk through the lush greenery and refreshing aromas of tea.
- By evening return to the hotel and refuel yourself for the next day.
Day 3: Ooty Sightseeing | Mysore Visit | Departure
- Begin your last day of this tour after having breakfast and check out from your hotel as you will visit the remaining places.
- The first destination is Wax World which displays life-size look-alike wax statues of famous Indian personalities. Discover Indian history, culture, and heritage on your visit.
- Now proceed towards Deer park. This park hosts a wide variety of flora and fauna. The visitors can get a peek of various species of deer like the Sambar and Chital. Also, you can spot hares and rabbits inside the park.
- The next destination as per the Ooty package from Hyderabad is Kalhatti Waterfall; here you will witness a mesmerizing view of water cascading down from a height of around 120 feet. You can carry a pair of binoculars so that you can spot a variety of birds endemic to this region.
- After these, explore the blissfully Avalancha Valley and Kamraj Sagar Dam and watch a variety of species of birds there.
- Later, you will travel to Mysore and visit the Mysore Palace, Vrindavan Gardens and then end the journey by returning to the airport/railway station/bus station in Bangalore or Coimbatore from there you can start your onward journey.