About The Destination:
- Being domestic to densely wooded jungles and having a heady fragrance of pine in its every corner and corner, Kodaikanal is one of the maximum famous locations withinside the Southern part of India. Owing to its herbal beauty, Ooty on the opposite aspect is a small hill station conserving many dreamy places just like the Ooty Lake and Doddabetta peak. Ooty Kodaikanal excursion bundle from Bangalore gives a deal to the character fans and holds a number of exceptional scenic places in its itinerary.
- Kodaikanal is a serene and calm place and is dotted with many well-known traveler locations consisting of many peaks, waterfalls, and lakes.
- Route: Bangalore - Ooty - Kodikanal - Bangalore
- Duration: 5 Days & 6 Nights
- Start point: Bangalore Airport
- Endpoint: Bangalore Airport
- Airport select out up and drop as in keeping with your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV) for sightseeing on all days as in keeping with the itinerary.
- Buffet Breakfast on Day 02 to Day 05
- Sightseeing as in keeping with itinerary
- Driver cum guide
- Accommodation in Deluxe/Super Deluxe/Luxury Hotel (Depending on the variation selected)
Universal Adventures Recommended:
- Enjoy lip-smacking kebabs at Kebab Corner.
- Take Toy Train Ride in Nilgiri Mountain Railways
- Enjoy Trekking and Camping at Avalanche Lake
- Take a walk at Commercial Road.
- Have a revitalizing sport of golfing on the Golf Course
- Go boating in Kodaikanal Lake
How to attain:
- You can attain Bangalore thru the air at Bangalore International Airport that is positioned at a distance of 40 km from the town. From right here you may take pay as you go taxi offerings and bus offerings to attain the town. Many countrywide and worldwide flights land in this airport making the approachability of the town easy.
Day 1: Transfer from Bangalore to Ooty | Arrival at Ooty
- The Ooty Kodaikanal tour package from Bangalore will start when you meet our representative at the mentioned pick-up location and from there you will lead towards Ooty in a car.
- After a scenic 6-hour journey, check-in at your already booked hotel in Ooty, and relax before heading out.
- After freshening up, we will proceed for sightseeing in Ooty and visit some popular attractions.
- Venture into the slopes of Elk Hill as you visit the Rose Garden Ooty, housing more than 20000 varieties of roses and many other flowers.
- Next stop at the townΓÇÖs most exhilarating attraction, Ooty Lake, and take a boat ride on the pristine waters of the lake.
- The highest point in the Nilgiris awaits you next at the Doddabetta Peak, which lies at the junction of the Western and Eastern Ghats and offers spectacular panoramic views.
- Finish the day with a visit to the Tribal Research Center, taking a glimpse into the lives of the indigenous people of South India.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Ooty | Explore the city
- Wake up to enjoy a healthy breakfast at the hotel
- After breakfast, get ready for an exciting sightseeing tour of the Queen of Hill Stations on the Ooty Kodaikanal package from Bangalore.
- Kick start your day with a visit to the Wax World Ooty, which houses wax statues of many famous Indian figures like Mahatma Gandhi, Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, and many more.
- Proceed to the mesmerizing Avalanche Lake, situated amidst a beautiful landscape of mountains and lush greenery all around, to soak in the fresh air of the Hill Station.
- Also visit Deer Park, Kalhatti Waterfall, and Kamraj Sagar Dam.
- Return to the hotel for the night, take a rest to get prepared for the next day!
- Overnight stay at a hotel.
Day 3: Transfer from Ooty to Kodaikanal
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel, as we prepare to leave Ooty and proceed towards the next destination, i.e., Kodaikanal.
- After covering a distance of about 250 KM, you will reach the famous hill station of Kodaikanal as you carry on your journey on the tour package for Ooty Kodaikanal from Bangalore.
- Check-in at the hotel, and relax for a while
- After freshening up, head out for some sightseeing in the hill station.
- Visit Kodai Lake, a star-shaped artificial lake. Take a stroll around the lake to rejuvenate yourself before proceeding to the next destination.
- Shopping in Kodaikanal is a must-do activity, and in the evening you can enjoy buying homemade chocolates and cheese, and also some souvenirs for your loved ones back home.
- Conclude the day as you return to the hotel
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 4: Kodaikanal | Explore the City
- As you wake up to a refreshing morning in the hotel, prepare yourself for an exciting day ahead on the Ooty Kodaikanal package from Bangalore.
- After a delicious breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing tour in Kodaikanal.
- Begin the tour at the Pillar Rocks, which is named after three enormous vertical boulders, and is famous for its aura of affection reminding of a great love story.
- We will continue the tour and visit the enchanting Pine Forest to get engrossed in the pleasant natural surroundings of the pine trees of Kodaikanal.
- Next, visit the Silver Cascade Falls, a scenic view of which is bound to leave you spell-bound.
- Also visit DolphinΓÇÖs Nose, Pine Forest, and Guna Caves as you explore the hill station.
- Return to the hotel after an entertaining sightseeing tour on the Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package from Bangalore
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 5: Departure from Kodaikanal | Its time to say Goodbye
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel as you prepare to leave on the last day of the tour package for Ooty Kodaikanal from Bangalore.
- Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and if time permits, you can visit a few other places before departure.
- Take a stroll on CoakerΓÇÖs Walk to feel rejuvenated, visit the Telescope house, and stopover at the Bear Shola Falls.
- Prepare for departure as the day passes, and leave Kodaikanal with mountain memories on the Ooty Kodaikanal tour package from Bangalore.