One Day Cruise in Kochi
Booking with ₹0
-25% ₹ 1499
What will you experience
Live Performance Of Dancing And Singing
Enjoy Food With Sea Breeze
Safety Equipment And A Certified Guide
About the Activity
|Location||Marine Drive, Ernakulam|
|Timings||5 Hours (Open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)|
|Cruise Capacity||Upto 100 People|
|Sightseeing from Boat||19 Greenish Island|
- One of the most beautiful South-Indian states is Kerala and Kochi is the heart of the state, you will also get many never-seen-before sights.
- Kochi is a place surrounded by lofty hills, green valleys, and trees like plum and coconut. The backwaters are the most exciting thing for tourists and adventure lovers.
About One Day Cruise Ride in Kochi:
- Reach the given location at least 30 Mins before the time mentioned so that you do not miss any exciting moment with your loved ones.
- Feel safe as you will be provided life jackets and other best safety equipments along with a certified guide. Follow and maintain the guidelines given by the guide.
- The day will be amusing with sightseeing of 19 Greenish Islands of Kochi such as Wellington Island, Mattancherry, Fort Kochi, Vypin, Vallarpadom, Gundu, Kothadu, etc.
- The best thing about One Day Cruise is to go through all of the main seaport regions and enjoy the 19 greenish islands, the backwaters, coconut trees, rice-area perspectives, etc.
- Get down on Mattancherry Island for entering the historic monuments like Dutch Palace and Jewish Synagogue.
- One of the first-rate activity in Kochi is cruising, enjoy the natural surrounding and grab the beautiful panaromic view of small city light at the harbour.
- A DJ setup with lovely recollections and local music will be there for your additional amusement and entertainment.
- Book this One Day Cruise excursion package deal to enjoy the surreal backwaters and have a soothing memorable moment with your loved ones.
How to reach Kochi One Day Cruise Boarding Point:
- The area is 130 Metres from the Highcourt Junction, which you could without problems attain via way of means of public or non-public transport.
Know before you book
- Make sure you're dressed comfortably.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure.
- Bring a printed copy of the tickets with you.
- Carry your belongings, including medications, insect repellent, etc.
- Maintain a pleasant atmosphere for everybody.
- Alcohol and heavy foods should not be consumed before the activity.
Things to Carry
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- Travel Insurance Documents
- ID Proof
- UA Voucher