- Activity Location: Old Goa, Goa
- Activity Timing: 7 Hours (eight:30 AM to 3:30 PM)
- About the Location:
- Not only for its beaches, but also for its comfortable climate, exciting nightlife, mouthwatering seafood, exhilarating water sports, and other amenities, Goa is one of the best tourist destinations.
- The Basilica of Bom Jesus, a well-known UNESCO World Heritage site where St. Francis Xavier's mortal remains are preserved, is included on the Old Goa sightseeing trip.
About the activity:
- Explore the past wealth of the country and particularly the Portuguese colonial era which is among the best places to visit in Old Goa.
- A professional tour guide will be there to guide you and fill you with unknown facts about Old Goa.
- Enjoy the South Goa region which is a beautiful tourist attraction, click pictures for recollections.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus and St. Cathedral de Santa Catarina are one of the best places for excursion.
- This 7 hours activity will give you the best excursion feeling, also enjoy the Goan food delicacies.
How to reach:
Getaway in this day journey after you have picked up from the closest landmark (inside a radius of 1-1.5 KM) from Candolim, Baga, Calangute, Arpora, Nerul area, Sinquerim, at around 8:30 AM in a shared car. These pickup factors are effortlessly available thru Public & Private Transport.