Jeep Safari with Off Roading and Waterfall in Mandalpatti, Coorg
Booking with ₹0
-24% ₹ 2499
What will you experience
3-4 Hours Activity
Exhilarating Jeep Safari Adventure
Feel Adrenaline Rush
About the Activity
|05:00 AM Only
|Between 09 AM to 03 PM
|Mandalpatti Jeep Adventures
- Coorg, a beautiful place also known as Scotland of India, will be a source of treat and delight to your heart and soul. The place's peace, calmness, tranquillity, and beauty will make you fall in love with it.
- It also offers various adventure sports to satisfy the adventurous soul within you one of which is the Off-road trail.
About Jeep Safari & Waterfall in Mandalpatti, Coorg:
- Arrive at the location take a thrilling jeep safari and explore the interesting trails with beautiful scenery.
- Embark on an exhilarating jeep safari adventure in Mandalpatti, you may feel your adrenaline building. Coorg is filled with unmatched and divine beauty.
- Jeep safari in the dense emerald forest reserve is a sight to behold and gives you a glimpse of Mandalpatti's distinctive and abundant surroundings.
- Travels along a winding yet fascinating path to less well-known regions, making the trip incredibly fruitful and enjoyable.
- The valley offers a stunning and unmatched vista. This trip is fantastic and is certainly worth your time.
- Experience the rush of a 4x4 Jeep ride while exploring a unique track in a lush, rain-forested area. Witness the splendor of Madikeri's nearby 1600-meter-high Mandalpatti.
- Visit the pristine, comparatively uncrowded Kote Abbe Waterfalls on your way back, surrounded by lush vegetation.
Know before you book
- A Jeep can hold a maximum of 8 people.
- The event takes place from 5:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- To receive the confirmation, payment for the package must be made in full.
- Please keep the area around the safari zone clean.
- The charge is not liable for any injuries and will take all necessary precautions to ensure their safety.
- It is not recommended to carry jewellery or other valuables.
- Certain activities are not advised for those who have had major surgery, a broken leg or arm, persistent back or neck discomfort, or who are more than three months pregnant for safety reasons.
- Carrying any type of sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, drink, knife, etc. is not permitted.
- It is not advised for children under the age of 10 to participate in this activity.
- Any item that is broken or damaged will be charged in full.
- Please provide a valid photo ID.
Things to Carry
- Identification Documents
- Appropriate Clothing
- Sun Protection
- Water and Snacks
Frequently Asked Quetions
How much does Jeep Safari with Off Roading and Waterfall cost in Coorg?
Is Jeep Safari with Off Roading safe?
What is the minimum age to do jeep safari?
What is timing of Jeep Safari in Coorg?
Can Pregnant Women perform the activity?
How to book for Jeep Safari in Coorg ?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveler information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266."