About the tour:
- A land in which heaven touches the earth, the atmosphere creates mystery, a panorama ruled through elements, silence may be heard, imaginative and prescient has a tendency to tour past the horizon, the soul begins offevolved meditating- unknowingly, the thoughts receive rejuvenated, and land that makes you bow.
- Your adventure to North Sikkim could be complete with strange experiences. It will begin from Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim. As your street winds upwards to North Sikkim, the panorama modifications unexpectedly on each curve, with the thick odor of wildflowers, mossy trees, mists coiling up from the deep gorges, large snow variety embossed withinside the horizon, great valley, deep blue sky, lonely prayer flag-waving leisurely on the remote top. An experience to North Sikkim offers you a much-preferred wreck from the madding town life.
Quick Facts of North Sikkim Tour with Lachen Lachung:
- Start Point/ End Point: IXB Airport/ NJP Railway Station
- Pick-up/ Drop Timing: As per Traveler Convenience
- Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Destinations Covered: Gangtok - Nathu La - Lachen - Lachung
- Customization: Available as per the request
- Note: Surcharges are applied if your date of travel lies between 20th Sept-10th Nov & 20th Dec-5th Jan.
Inclusions of North Sikkim Tour with Lachen Lachung:
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
- Vehicle: Hatchback/ SUV (As in line with institution Size)
- Breakfast on All Days
- All Meals in Lachen and Lachung
- Parking charges
Universal Adventure Recommended:
- Take the adventurous white water rafting at Teesta river with 4-five rapids.
- Stroll via the MG marg and flavor the well-known momo and thukpa.
- Shop the well-known Buddhist Figurines & Prayer Flags: Peaceful Souvenirs.
- Walk through one of the maximum lakes of the world - Gurudogmarg lake.
- Stop through Thangu valley to flavor scrumptious noodles with a warm cup of tea.
Day 1: NJP Railway station /Bagdogra Airport to Gangtok | Welcome to the Capital City of Sikkim
- After your arrival at the Bagdogra airport/NJP railway station, you will be picked up by our representative, and transferred to your hotel in Gangtok.
- Check-in and relax at the hotel for a while.
- In the evening, you can choose to explore the Local Market or MG Road on your own and shop for some Sikkimese clothes, Tibetan artifacts, etc
- Overnight at the Gangtok hotel.
Day 2: Gangtok Local Sightseeing: Tsomgo Lake | Baba Mandir | Nathu La (Optional) | Visit to Frozen Lake
- Wake up to the misty mountains around you, after breakfast prepares to leave for the visit to the famous Tsomgo Lake.
- The oval lake is situated at a height of 3,780 m at a distance of about 40 kms from Gangtok and is the home to the Brahminy duck and many other migratory birds.
- You can also opt for the Ropeway Experience and Yak Ride(Optional) near the lake at your own expense
- On the way back, do stop at Kyongnosla to witness the beautiful alpine flowers.
- Located 17 km away from the lake is the shrine of Baba Harbhajan Singh, the war hero of the Indo-China War and this Shrine is called the Baba Mandir.
- Return to Gangtok for your overnight stay.
Day 3: Gangtok to Lachen | Drive to the Snow Capped Mountains
- Wake up, have a delicious breakfast, and leave for the small town of Lachen.
- The road to Lachen takes you through the beautiful Chungthang town, near Kanchenjunga where you can see the confluence of 2 Rivers Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu.
- After arriving in Lachen, Check in to your hotel.
- Overnight at Lachen.
Day 4: Lachen - Gurudongmar Lake - Lachung | Welcome to the Slice of Heaven
- Start your day by walking around the snow-capped mountains, the journey will start early towards Gurudongmar Lake(The Highest Altitude Accessible Lake) and breakfast will be at Thangu Village.
- The scenic Gurudongmar Lake will welcome you with beautiful sights of the hills and the glacial waters.
- Post this, you will return to Lachen for your transfer to Lachung.
- On the way there, you will pass by Bhim Nala Waterfall and the Holy Rock at Chungthang.
- Arrive at Lachung and check in to the Lachung hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 5: Lachung - Yumthang Valley - Gangtok | Witness the Sikkim's Valley of Flowers
- Wake to the sound of yak's bell and after an early breakfast, leave to explore Sikkim's Valley of Flowers, also called Yumthang Valley, which is located at the height of 11,800 ft above sea level.
- You will notice that where the tree line ends in Yumthang, the valley showcases vegetation of Primula, rhododendron, and other alpine flowers.
- On the way back, do not forget to pay a visit to the Hot springs of the region, which are considered to have medicinal properties.
- After Sightseeing, Head towards your Hotel, Check Out from there and Have your Lunch.
- Start the transfer back to Gangtok, where you will check-in to the hotel for the night.
- Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 6: Gangtok ΓÇô NJP Railway station /Bagdogra Airport | Goodbye with Lots of Memories
- After your breakfast this morning, you will leave for the NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport (IXB), bringing the experience to an end.
- Return to your hometown safely with lots of memories.