- Route: Chennai - Delhi - Shimla - Manali - Rohtang Pass - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Delhi - Chennai
- Duration: 9 Days / 8 Nights
- Start Point: Chennai
- End Point: Chennai
About the Tour:
- The magnificence of Himachal cannot be summed adequately in a few terms or sentences, whether it is a poet's concept or a painter's fancy. Visit this magnificent home filled with stunning valleys, breathtaking mountain ranges, scenic trekking trails, mysterious rivers, and nonviolent monasteries.
- Consider sequences from your favorite Bollywood films, such as Three Idiots, Gadar, and Jab We Met, which were shot on Shimla's long-lasting Ridge. Drive over the Rohtang snow walls and indulge your inner adventure junkie by white water rafting by the gurgling Beas River in Manali or partaking in adventure sports like paragliding, zorbing, and snowboarding in the Solang valley. As you stroll through the verdant grasslands of Khajjiar, you'll feel as if you're in Switzerland. Capture a perfect image graph of a cheering fan in Dharamshala's best cricket stadium and enjoy the moments for all time.
How to reach:
- By Air: The best way to get to Chennai is via air, as its miles connect it to all of the major cities. Chennai International Airport is the closest airport (MAA).
- By Rail: The other option is to go by train to Chennai Central, which is well-connected to all of India's major cities.
- By Road: Chennai has excellent national connectivity thanks to a network of expressways and motorways.
Day 1: Reach Shimla from Delhi | A Beautiful Town Encapsulated via way of means of Magical Misty Hills
- Take a flight out of Chennai and prepare to travel to Delhi.
- Upon arrival at Delhi airport, our representative will greet you and take you to Shimla.
- On your way, stop by the Pinjore garden, which spans a hundred acres and is known around the world for its well-kept flora, fountains, and water bodies.
- When you arrive in Shimla, check into the hotel and enjoy your free time.
- Have a one-day experience in Shimla.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Shimla and Excursion to Kufri | A Haven for Nature Enthusiasts with Beautiful Hiking Trails
- In the morning, start your day with a substantial breakfast at the inn before heading out for some Shimla sightseeing.
- You'll be visiting Kalibari Temple, which was built in 1845 and is dedicated to Goddess Kali, also known as Shyamala, from whence Shimla gets its name.
- You can then hike to the top of Jakhoo Hill to visit the medieval temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman and Christ Church, which is a parish within the Diocese of Amritsar.
- Later in the afternoon, you might continue in the direction of Kufri, which passes through the magnificent Hasan Valley and is known for its picturesque beauty and pleasant weather.
- Visit the Himalayan Zoo, which is home to flora and wildlife such as felines, antelopes, and other birds, including Monal, Himachal Pradesh's royal hen.
- You can also walk to Mahasu Peak, one of Kufri's highest points, which offers stunning views of the Badrinath and Kedarnath ranges.
- Later, during the night travel, we returned to Shimla for a single day.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali Via Kullu Valley | Relish the Stunning Views of the Beautiful Valley of the Gods
- Begin your day with a delicious breakfast and prepare to travel to Manali.
- The gorgeous Pandoh Dam, which provides vistas that are novel for the eyes, mind, and spirit, may be seen on the way while going through the Mandi district.
- You will subsequently be unable to go sightseeing in Kullu, which is a nature lover's delight.
- Visit the holy Raghunath Temple and the Great Himalayan National Park, which is home to a diverse range of vegetation and fauna.
- You can also see some of Kullu's other well-known temples and landmarks before continuing on your journey to Manali.
- Arrive at Manali, check into the inn, and unwind for a while.
- The day's rest is at your leisure, and you can explore the inn's surroundings.
- In a single day, I ate dinner and lived in Manali.
Day 4: Excursion to Rohtang Pass | Witness Spellbinding Views of Geypan Peaks
- Get up early in the morning and have a healthy breakfast before heading to Rohtang Pass, which is surrounded by green and misty high mountains.
- For an additional fee, you can participate in journey activities such as skiing, snowmobiling, and snow tubing at Rohtang Pass.
- You can skip through the little town of Kothi, Gulaba Viewpoint, Rahala Waterfalls, and the shanty city of Marhi with roadside restaurants en route to Rohtang by skip.
- Pose happily beside every variation, as those areas provide the precise picture graph possibilities due to the abounding splendor.
- After a magnificent drive via numerous passes, return to the inn for a delectable meal.
- Overnight live in Manali.
Day 5: Sightseeing in Manali | A Township Nestled withinside the Picturesque Beas River Valley
- Arrive in Manali, where you will meet a consultant who will assist you in getting transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- After checking in, take a few moments to unwind before venturing out to explore Manali's beautiful town.
- You'll start by visiting the enchanting Hadimba Devi Temple, which locals refer to as Manali's heart and is nestled among the beautiful Deodar trees.
- Then you'll head to the Manu Temple and Vashisht Temple to get a sense of the holy atmosphere.
- The Tibetan Monastery is a well-known landmark that you can see, surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets.
- Take a soak in the Vashisht Kund, a herbal warm water spring that is said to have healing benefits.
- Return to the inn in Manali for dinner at night and dwell there for a single day.
Day 6: Manali to Dharamshala through Palampur | Spin the Holy Wheel
- After breakfast, pack your belongings and set out on your journey to Dharamshala via Palampur.
- The magnificent views of Kullu Valley, Palampur Tea Garden, Baijnath, and Chamunda Devi Temple may be seen along the way.
- As soon as you get to Dharamshala, check into the inn and relax.
- Take a walk to the nearby attractions and stay at the inn for a single day.
Day 7: Dharamshala - Dalhousie | Visit the 'Lake of Flowers'
- Test out of the inn and be moved to Dalhousie after breakfast.
- On your way, you'll pass through the Little Lhasa, Mcleodganj, and St. John within the Wilderness Church, which is said to be Lord Elgin's final resting place.
- Now it's time to take a boat ride on Dal Lake, often known as the Lake of Flowers.
- As soon as you arrive in Dalhousie, check into the inn and relax for the night.
- Have a single-day stay at the hotel.
Day 8: Excursion to Khajjiar | A Quaint Little Hamlet referred to as the 'Mini Switzerland of India'
- Continue to the Dalhousie Sightseeing Tour after breakfast.
- Boating at Chamera Lake, hiking in the Kalatop flora and fauna sanctuary, and paying obeisance at the Chamunda Devi Temple are all options.
- After that, you'll travel to Khajjiar, where you can visit well-known sites such as the Khajjiar Lake and the Khajji Nag Temple.
- The troops returned to Dalhousie in the evening and took a few rests.
- After that, you're free to stroll through Dalhousie's well-known shopping district, Gandhi Chowk Mall.
- Overnight stay at a Dalhousie inn.
Day 9: Reach Delhi | End of Trip With a Bag Full of LifeTime Memories
- After breakfast, check out of the hotel and make your way to Delhi Airport to catch a flight to Chennai.
- Take a journey to Chennai and come home with a suitcase full of memories.