Start Point/End Point: Bengaluru
Pick-Up Points/Drop-Off Points: Both are the same.
1. Silkboard: 7 PM
2. Sony World Signal Koramangala: 7:20 PM
3. New Shanti Sagar Hotel Domlur: 7:30 PM
4. Trinity: 7:45 PM
5. Mekhri Circle: 8:30 PM
6. Yeshwantpur: 8:45 PM
7. Goraguntepalya: 9:00 PM
Temperature: 20 degrees - 27 degrees (Approximate)
Trek Distance: 21 KM (Approximate)
Trek Endurance: Moderate- Challenging- Tough
Trek Duration: 2D/2N
About Netravati Peak Trek Chikmagalur:
1. Netravati Peak Trek begins with an overnight journey from Bangalore. The peak is a 1,520-metre-high peak which beautifully rests in the Kudremukh forest range of the Chikmagalur district. The journey begins from the base camp laden with beautiful, brilliant green paddy fields and tea plantations. During your travel, you will be able to get a panoramic view of the Kudremukh forest range.
2. This adventure would be ideal for those who enjoy exploring the bush. The 360-degree view of the entire region from the summit, where you can see the famed Kudremukh peak, is breathtaking. River Netravati, which flows through lush forests, is also a sight to behold.
About the Netravati Peak Trek:
1. Our journey starts from Bengaluru, also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India" where we set out on an overnight journey to Nethravathi.
2. Once we reach Nethravathi around 6:00 AM, you will take a scrumptious breakfast and then we will begin our expedition and reach the base camp by 8:00 AM.
3. Around 8:00 AM, we will start trekking to the summit of the Nethravathi peak and endearingly cover the distance that is 21 KM both ways.
4. En- route to the peak, have your lunch and then once you reach the peak, everything turns overwhelming. Relish the vista of open clear skies, the holy river Netravati and the famous Kudremukh peak.
5. After a magnificent climb to Nethravathi, return to the base camp around 6:00 PM and spend the night there beneath the stars, enjoying the special bonfire.
6. Next day wake up at 7 AM to the bewitching sunrise vista of an extraordinary place and explode the happy balloons at the Elaneeru Falls around 8:30 AM.
7. Check out from your homestay at 11:00 AM and head for Bengaluru reaching there by 9:30 PM; when this beautiful journey comes to an end.
Know before you go for Netravati Peak Trek:
1. For participation in this trek, one is required to be above 10 years.
2. The accommodations include sleeping bags and tents, dormitories, and rooms with beds or sleeping bags under the open skies.
3. We expect you to be physically fit to be a good participant in the trek so that you enjoy a hassle-free expedition.
4. The food includes basic vegetarian food.
5. You have to be solely in charge of your belongings.
6. You are required to arrange your transportation to the pickup points.
7. Consumption of alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited during the trek and no misbehaviour will be accepted during your stay with us. We will provide you with the time and space for these purposes.
8. Due to weather constraints or government restrictions, the activity may get cancelled for which another best choice of activity will be offered. But do not expect any kind of refund.
9. You are requested to be available at least 20 minutes before the scheduled time at the venue.
10. Do not litter the surroundings and spoil the ecosystem of the landscape.
By Air:The Bangalore International Airport(BLR) is located at a distance of 40 KM from the city centre. The visitors can take a taxi or bus to reach the city from the airport.
By Road:Bangalore is connected to the major cities of India via a great network of state and private buses. The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation connects the city with nearby places.
By Train:Bangaluru City Railway Station(SBC) & Yeswantpur Junction(YPR) are railway stations that best serve the people travelling by train to Bangalore. These stations can be reached easily by bus or taxi.