- Route: Delhi - Nainital - Corbett - Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi
About the Tour:
Commence your tour from Delhi in a comfortable and sanitized vehicle to ΓÇ£The City of Lakes'' - Nainital enjoying the scenic beauty of the Himalayas. The City of Lakes flaunts 9 picturesque lakes and various age-old temples. Come across astounding sunset and sunrise views from Hanumangarhi Temple, experience the majestic view of the Himalayas from Snow viewpoint in Nainital. Paving the way from Nainital to the largest and the oldest tiger reserve - Jim Corbett, which is home to the famous but endangered great Royal Bengal Tigers and other tantalizing creations of nature. With unlimited entertainment, bringing you the best of both of these destinations is this well-planned Nainital with Corbett tour.
How to Reach: You can reach Delhi by Air or Railways. Indira Gandhi International Airport is the airport in Delhi that has flight connectivity all over India. Delhi Junction is the Railway Station that also has trains connectivity all over India. Delhi is also connected by road to all the major cities in India. Delhi has several bus terminals and the major operator is the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC)
Day 1: Delhi- Nainital | Drive to Nainital
- Meet at a pickup point in Delhi.
- Start an overnight journey from Delhi to Nainital.
- Reach Nainital Early in the morning on Day 2.
Day 2: Nainital | City of Lakes
- Reach Nainital in the morning, on reaching complete the check-in formalities in the pre-booked hotel.
- Have a scrumptious breakfast, freshen up, and relax for some time.
- After lunch, proceed for a sightseeing tour, beginning with a visit to the holy Naina Devi Temple, famous tourist spots likeCave Garden, Bara Pathar, Lover's Point, Lands End, Naina Peak, etc.(sightseeing will be covered as per time permitting).
- In the evening, enjoy shopping at the Mall Road.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Nainital.
Day 3: Nainital - Corbett | Sightseeing in Nainital
- Today you will be visiting the famous tourist attractions of Nainital like Bhimtal, Naina Peak, Astronomical Observatory, Land's End, The Mall Road, Dorothy Seat, and Tiffin Top, Raj Bhavan, Snow View Point, St. John's Church. You can also enjoy shopping at the local market.
- After that, you would be taken to Naini lake, where you can enjoy boating. (at your own cost)
- Further, we will proceed to the Jim Corbett National Park which is a 2hour drive from Nainital.
- On reaching Corbett, check into a wildlife resort and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay and dinner at the resort in Jim Corbett.
Day 4: Corbett | Jeep Safari & Sightseeing
- Wake up in the morning, set out for a jeep safari in the Corbett National Park.
- Explore the pristine wilderness of the park and marvel at the wonderful sights, while seizing glimpses of numerous flora and fauna.
- Return to the hotel for relaxing and having lunch.
- Post lunch in the afternoon, we will take you to the Garjiya Devi Temple and Corbett Museum. The Corbett Museum is the place where the hunts, hunting equipment, and many other articles of E. James Corbett are preserved.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the wildlife resort in Jim Corbett.
Day 5: Corbett - Delhi | Thrilling adventure ends here
- Wake up In the morning, have breakfast after which we will drive back to Delhi.
- This adventurous tour concludes by reaching back to Delhi.