- Best Price Guarantee!
- Witness Beautiful View of Valley and Mountains
- Comfortable Car & Professional Driver
- Visit the oldest Golf Course in India
- Trip Location: Shimla
- Trip Location: Mashobra & Naldehra
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Start And End Time: 9:00 AM To 5:00 PM
- Pickup & Drop Point: Shimla (Within the limits of the city)
About the Activity:
- A beautiful picturesque Hill station located 22 km from Shimla, Naldehra welcomes with its breathtaking panorama views and marvelous golf course. Indeed, a nature lover's delight. This blissful place is adorned with misty clouds, cedar forest, and green rolling mountains will cover major attractions of the place along with golf course, local market and will move towards Mashobra.
- Located 13 km from Naldehra, Mashobra is a lush green expanse, tucked away at a height of about 7700 feet, an alluring beauty with captivating fruit orchards, and lush oak forests, and amazing valley views make it a perfect location for nature lovers. During the tour, will stop at famous hot spots and photoshoot locations, famous attractions and historic places, local shopping markets, traditional cuisine restaurant, and other attractions.
Places To Be Covered:
- Naldehra Apple Valley- The valley is full of apples and orchids that offer a mesmerizing view and best apples in India which for the most part all get sent out, once you are there get some packed for home.
- Shiva Temple- Dedicated to Lord Shiva, Mahasu Devta temple is a popular shrine for the locals and a delight for travelers who come here to pay their respects. People derive immense pleasure by immersing in the peaceful aura of this holy sanctum.
- Golf course- Nine-hole Golf course and is considered the oldest golf course in India. The golf course stretches over an extensive area surrounded by trees
- Horse point- The point is famous for horse riding. During the ride one experience the amazing mountain views and valley at another side which makes it a perfect ride to do.
- Picnic point- The point is huge covered with lush green valley and trees and a beautiful garden and it's a perfect place for a picnic.
- Mashobra valley- The valley gives a panoramic view of snow-capped mountains, valley and makes it a perfect sunset location and picture-perfect location as well.
- Local Market- The market is full of handicraft hopes, traditional artificial, woolen clothes, and local accessories. One can shop the best of traditional and handicrafts from this market.
- Sedan- Swift Dzire / Etios or similar
- (Suitable for 4 passengers)
- SUV - Innova / Tavera / Xylo or similar
- (Suitable for 6 passengers)
Know Before You Go
- Post booking, establish contact with the driver for avoiding any delays and hassles.
- Patience will be appreciated in any unforeseen weather conditions.
- There will be no special child seats/ baby capsules in the vehicle.
- Tour timings are specific, because of major attractions and monuments, Temples will get close by 5 pm.
- Entry tickets of monuments will be borne by the customer.
- If tour time will exceed 8 hours then you have to pay extra directly to the driver
- Do not litter in the car
- Meals are not included in this package
Do you have any Question ?