- Route: Delhi - Nanital - Kausani - Ranikhet - Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Start point: Delhi Airport
- Endpoint: Delhi Airport
About the Tour:
- Embark the tour from Delhi to the Lake city of India- Nainital, enjoying the perfect environment and exotic attractions along with the rich culture that provides an experience to cherish for long.
- Moving towards Kausani, a hill station ideal for honeymooners, nature lovers and travels.
- The mighty, majestic mountains around the tinsel town are covered with Oak, Deodar Pine trees and present a pretty picture.
- Visit Ranikhet, another popular hill station famous for its cool climate and simple natural beauty that will freshen up your senses to the very core.
- Witness an amazing experience with lip-smacking meals and well-sanitized Hotels with Universal Adventures.
How to Reach: You can reach Delhi by Air or Railways. Indira Gandhi International Airport is an airport in Delhi that has flight connectivity all over India. Delhi Junction is the Railway Station that also has trains connectivity all over India. Delhi is also connected by road to all the major cities in India. Delhi has several bus terminals and the major operator is the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC).
Day 1: Delhi to Nainital | Transfer to Nainital
- Meet at a pickup point in Delhi.
- Start an overnight journey from Delhi to Nainital.
Day 2: Nainital | A Day in the Lake city of India
- On arrival, check in to the hotel, have breakfast, and proceed for a sightseeing tour, beginning with boating on the famous Nainital Lake-Naini Lake (at your own cost) and visiting the holy Naina Devi Temple. After that, visit famous tourist spots like Tiffin Top, Naina Peak, Cave Garden, Bara Pathar, Lover's Point, Lands End, Naina Peak, etc.(sightseeing will be covered as per time permitting).
- In Nainital visit the various lakes including Naini Lake(Half an hour ride), Bhimtal(largest lake among Nainital Lake Tour), Sattal(seven lakes), Naukuchiatal (9 cornered lake).
- In the evening, enjoy shopping at the Mall Road.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Nainital to Kausani | Visit Tea Plantations
- Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Kausani via Almora.
- Reach Kausani, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and leave the hotel to explore Kausani.
- Visit the Kausani Tea Plantations, where one will feel very close to nature and is a paradise for tea lovers.
- Also, visit Anashakti Ashram where Mahatma Gandhi stayed for a few days.
- In the evening, visit the 12th-century Baijnath Temple, here you will see many ancient idols and will also come across mahseer fish in the river waters.
- Return to the hotel, Overnight stay, and dinner in Kausani.
Day 4: Kausani-Ranikhet | Local Sightseeing
- Wake up in Kausani, have a delicious breakfast and check out from the hotel and start your journey to the next destination Ranikhet.
- On arrival at Ranikhet, visit Haidakhan Babaji Temple, Chaubatia Gardens, Bhalu Dam, Jhula Devi Temple, Mankameshwar Temple, Kalika Temple, Tarikhet Village, Majhkhali.
- Return to the hotel, the evening is free for your leisure.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Kausani.
Day 5: Ranikhet to Delhi Drop | End Of Trip
- Wake up early in the morning to reach on time at Delhi
- Have breakfast and check out from the Hotel.
- Arrive in Delhi and end the trip with a pocket full of memories.