About the Tour:
Treat yourself in a 5 day tour of Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie tour, a perfect long weekend getaway from Delhi. Embark the tour from Delhi to Haridwar which is also known as ΓÇ£Gateway of GodΓÇ¥ , witness the rituals for the famous Ganga aarti on the Ghats and take a holy dip in one of the most sacred ghats of India - ΓÇ£Har ki PauriΓÇ¥ in Haridwar. Proceeding to Rishikesh ΓÇ£The Yoga Capital Of IndiaΓÇ¥ endeavour river rafting under experts assistance and attend the evening aarti on the Triveni Ghat which offers you a peace of thoughts. Conclude the tour by visiting to the Queen of Hills - ΓÇ£MussoorieΓÇ¥ eyewitnessing the beautiful Kempty Falls, Company garden, Happy valley and the mesmerising view from the highest point - Clouds End in Mussoorie.Spiritually, adventure, romance, and natural beauty all come together in one to make this kind of tour package very appealing.
- Route: Delhi - Mussoorie - Rishikesh - Haridwar - Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi
- Comfortable and sanitized vehicle (Sedan/ SUV depending on group size) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Driver Allowance.
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe and Luxury Properties.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary.
- Experienced Driver cum Guide.
Universal Adventures Recommended:
- Short Trek to Clouds End - the highest point in Mussoorie.
- Trek to Lal Tibba offers a panoramic view to the three peaks of Uttarakhand- Nilkantha peak in Badrinath, Kedarnath peak, and Bandarpoonch range
- Evening Aarti at the Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh.
- Camping, River rafting and Bungee jumping in Rishikesh.
- The famous Ganga aarti and holy dip in Har ki Pauri in Haridwar.
How to Reach:
You can reach Delhi by Air or Railways. Indira Gandhi International Airport is the airport in Delhi which has flight connectivity all over India. Delhi Junction is the Railway Station which also has trains connectivity all over India. Delhi is also connected by road to all the major cities in India. Delhi has several bus terminals and the major operator is the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC).
Day 1: Delhi- Mussoorie | Transfers to Mussoorie
- New Delhi
- Meet at a pickup point in Delhi.
- Start an overnight journey from Delhi to Mussoorie.
Day 2: Mussoorie | Queen of Hills
- On reaching Mussoorie, complete the check in formalities and leave for the Mussoorie local tour.
- Visit famous Kempty waterfalls which is 15Kms approx. from Mussoorie.It is a popular tourist point in Mussoorie.
- You can also visit Cloud Ends (at your own cost) which is 7Kms approx. from Mussoorie. It is the highest point of Mussoorie offering an awesome view to tourists.
- Have lunch (at your own cost) and visit Camels Back Road which is around 3Kms where rocks are shaped like a hump of camel at the end of the road.
- Later visit Gun Hill Point which is the second highest point in Mussoorie. You can also enjoy the view through a cable car at your own cost. It offers a complete view of Mussoorie.
- In the evening visit Gun hill road and mall road for shopping.
- Overnight stay and dinner at a hotel in Mussoorie.
Day 3: Mussoorie - Rishikesh | A day in Rishikesh
- Wake up early in the morning in Mussoorie, enjoy your breakfast and head off to Rishikesh after completing the check-out formalities.
- On arrival at Rishikesh, complete the check-in formalities, freshen up, take a tour of your hotel and head over to explore Rishikesh.
- Enjoy the activities such as Bungee Jumping and River Rafting in Shivpuri (at your own cost). Shivpuri which is known for its river rafting activity is 16 KMS away from Lakshman Jhula.
- In the evening, witness the ganga aarti at Triveni Ghat.
- Come back to the same hotel, freshen up and relax, enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Rishikesh.
Day 4: Rishikesh-Haridwar | Ganga Aarti
- Wake up early in the morning in Rishikesh, have a hearty breakfast and check out from the hotel .
- Visit the famous bridges of Ram Jhula and Lakshman Jhula which span the breadth of the river Ganga.
- After exploring the remaining places in Rishikesh, start your journey towards Haridwar.
- Upon arrival in haridwar, complete the check in formalities and leave for Haridwar local tour.
- Head over to see Daksha Mahadev Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Vaishno Devi Temple and Dakshmahadev Temple.
- Later in the evening, witness the famous Ganga Aarti and take a holy dip in Har ki Pauri.
- Return to the hotel, enjoy an overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Haridwar.
Day 5: Haridwar - Delhi | It's time to say Goodbye
- Wake up in Haridwar, have a hearty breakfast, complete the check out formalities from the Hotel then proceed to Delhi.
- End the tour with lots of Golden memories on reaching Delhi.