- Start point/Endpoint: Kochi
- Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
About The Tour:
- The misty hills of the Western Ghats and the serene plains full of tea plantations watch for you as you intend a ride to Munnar.
- When Mudraphusa, Nallathanni, and Kundala (3 mountains) merge, they shape a sprawling area, making Munnar stand excessive at 1600m from the ocean level.
- A favorite location of honeymooners, the glowing skies, and the distinctive plant life of Munnar upload a few greater appeal to its beauty.
- Not handiest this, however, Munnar additionally gives you the desired adrenaline rush through providing journey sports activities like mountaineering and waterfall trekking.
- The expedition will provide a chance for foodies to sample Kerala's delectable dishes. Overall, a trip to Munnar may be quick but it will allow you to appreciate the beauty of nature.
How to reach:
Kochi serves as a gateway to some of Kerala's most prominent destinations, including Munnar and the Eravikulam National Park. Each domestic and international flight is handled at Cochin International Airport (CIAL), which is located about 25 kilometers north of Kochi's metropolis in Nedumbassery. Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction are the two major railway stations in Kochi. It is well connected to surrounding cities and states. Kochi is on the NH47 (Salem-Kanyakumari) route. The NH17 connects Mumbai, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Goa to the metropolis.
Day 1: Arrival (Kochi to Munnar a 130 Kms | 3.5 Hours) | Munnar Sightseeing
- Take a flight from Chennai to Cochin.
- Meet our executive when you arrive at Cochin International Airport, who will greet and assist you.
- It is a popular and most requested traveler holiday place in Kerala because of its sprawling tea plantations, photo book villages, winding alleys, and vacation centers.
- You might catch a sight of the spectacular Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls along the way.
- Check-in and freshen yourself as you arrive at the hotel.
- Later in the evening, visit the Tea Museum.
- Learn how tea is made, from raw, uncooked tea leaves to the final packaging.
- You may also shop for spices and handcrafted chocolates in Munnar's city.
- Overnight live at Munnar.
Day 2: Explore Munnar | Visit Maratur & Eravikulam National Park
- Take a trip through any of the hill station's tea plantations to get a feel for the place.
- We depart after breakfast for a full-day sightseeing tour of Munnar.
- The echo point, pinnacle station, rose garden, hydel park, and Ponthenmedu viewpoint are also worth visiting.
- Visit the Eravikulam National Park in the afternoon. The park, which is home to numerous endangered plants and animals, is also home to the largest population of Nilgiri Tahr.
- Trekking and rare butterfly species are also popular activities in the area.
- The best peak in South India, Anamudi, is located in the national park.
- Spend the night in the hotel, as it is the final day of your existence in the misty Munnar.
Day 3: Departure | It's time to mention goodbye to nature.
- Say your goodbyes to foggy Munnar after a relaxing breakfast.
- Our expert will pick you up from the airport in Cochin.
- With a backpack full of memories, board your trip back from Cochin to Chennai.