Munnar Backwater Kayaking
Booking with ₹0
-36% ₹ 350
What will you experience
60 Mins of Kayaking
High Quality Safety Equipment
Gentle River Whispers of Water
Thrilling Water Adventure
About the Activity
|Door Number 1505, New Colony, Munnar
|from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Located in the Western Ghats of India, Munnar has ample greenery to catch stunning views. It is well-known for adventurous watersports like Kayaking. The passage of Of Munnar's journey through which the kayak passes is breathtaking.
- It is a worthwhile chance to paddle your kayak while beholding the calm backwaters of Munnar, and coming across the various canals, rivers, lakes, and lagoons on your way.
About the Kayaking In Munnar Backwaters:
- After you arrive at the destination, our concerned staff will contact you and guide you about the steps involved in Kayaking.
- Our specialized instructors will instruct you and acknowledge you regarding the steps to be followed after that you can set out for Kayaking.
- Before you commence your journey, we will provide with safety equipments like: safety helmet and life jacket to assure your utter safety.
- Your Munnar Kayaking session will impart you an excellent excursion and admirable views of diverse flora and fauna found over there.
- Enjoy paddling your Kayak for a span of an hour and gaze at the scenic beauty.
- The Munnar Kayaking is a thrilling activity making the paddler witness the beautiful lagoons, canals and rivers that come in the way.
- Enjoy this activity with all your heart and make memerrizing memories.
How to reach Munnar:
- Nearest Airport: Munnar is not having its own airport. So Cochin international airport is the nearest airport to Munnar at a distance of 110 Km. You can easily hire a taxi from the airport to reach the Kayaking spot.
- Nearest Bus Stop: Munnar is connected to major cities of Kerala and Tamil Nadu through public transport buses. Munnar is linked to many nearby cities through bus service like: Kochi 124 Km, Thrissur 148 Km, Thiruvanthapuram 281 Km and Madurai 152 Km.
- Nearest Railway Station: The Aluva railway station is the nearest railway station to Munnar at 110 Km distance. You can hire a cab or a board a bus from the railway station to reach your further destination.
Know before you book
- Follow the instructions given by our specialized instructor.
- Avoid sporting a saree, and put on snug clothing.
- Performing Kayaking after consuming alcohol and alcohol intake during Kayaking is restricted.
- Please maintain cleanliness around the activity area.
- The in-charge would not be answerable for any accident. So paddlers are requested to drive responsibly and follow the guidance.
- The 60 minutes duration includes guidance, gearing up, and Kayaking. It can be done at any time from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Carrying jewelry and precious belongings is not advisable.
- Kayaking is not recommended for pregnant ladies.
- A person who has undergone any surgery, who has a damaged leg/arm, or has persistent lower back or neck pains can not perform Kayaking.
- Paddlers are not allowed to carry along any sharp or harmful object like lighter, bag and baggage, alcohol, etc.
- These guidelines are issued in accordance with the respective State-Government and need to be followed. Social distancing is to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and the use of masks are encouraged.
- Any breakage or damage caused to any equipment would be chargeable.
- The package deal amount must be paid completely to acquire the confirmation.
- Children under the age of 12 years are not eligible for Kayaking.
Things to Carry
- Extra Pair of Cloth
- Sunscreen and Hat
- Snacks and Water
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What is the cost of Munnar Backwater Kayaking?
Is Munnar Backwater Kayaking safe?
What is the minimum age requirement for Munnar Backwater Kayaking?
What is the booking procedure for Munnar Backwater Kayaking?
What is the timing for Munnar Backwater Kayaking?
Is there any restaurants available nearby the activity location?