- Route: Udaipur - Mount Abu - Udaipur
- Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Start point: Udaipur
- Endpoint: Udaipur
About the Destination:
- Rajasthan, the country of many contrasts, is a geographically diverse region that will amaze you at any time. The tour takes you through the city of Udaipur as well as Mount Abu. The towns will enchant you with their cultural vibrancy as well as their unmistakable architectural magnificence.
- Udaipur and Mount Abu, located in Rajasthan's southwest corner of the Aravallis, offer beautiful views of cascading hills and gorgeous lakes. This excursion package includes golf equipment and the wonders found in those beautiful places, providing you with a truly unforgettable experience.
How to Reach:
- By Air: Udaipur Maharana Pratap Airport (UDR) is connected to the rest of India with flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and Jaipur.
- By Rail: Udaipur is well connected by Indian Railways, with regular trains running from Delhi, Jaipur, Indore, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
- By Road: The best way to get to Udaipur is to take the street via public or private delivery with the aid of a street community from Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Mumbai, and other cities. Udaipur is located on the East-West Corridor Highway (NH-27), which provides easy access to important cities in India's Central and Eastern regions.
Day 1: Arrival at Udaipur
- Arrive in Udaipur, where you will meet a consultant who will assist you in getting transferred to the hotel.
- Complete the check-in procedure and take a few rests when you arrive at the resort.
- Later in the evening, you could be traveling to Lake Pichola to witness the beautiful sunset. A wide-ranging boat excursion is also available for an additional fee.
- Pichola Lake offers stunning views of the nearby City Palace, which stretches the length of the lake's Japanese banking institution.
- You can also go cross-country exploring the beautiful gardens that line the lake's southern bank.
- Then you'll return to your Udaipur resort for a single day of relaxation.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Udaipur
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast while waking up to a beautiful morning.
- Then you'll go on a Udaipur City tour, which will take you to some of the city's most famous sights.
- Continue to Sahelion-Ki-Bari - Queen's inn for her friends after visiting the well-known Fateh Sagar lake, which mesmerizes guests with its mesmerizing splendor.
- Then you'll visit the Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum, a folklore and art museum with a diverse collection of costumes, jewelry, puppets, masks, and dolls.
- Take a tour of Rajasthan's most important palace complex, The City Palace.
- The City Palace Museum is housed within the magnificent 450-year-old palace and features appealing sculptures, curios, antiques, and inscriptions.
- You will also visit important locations such as the Maharana Pratap Memorial, Nehru Garden, Sukhadia Circle, and Jagdish Temple.
- Later in the evening, return to your hotel.
- Overnight live on the resort in Udaipur.
Day 3: Udaipur to Mount Abu
- Feature a big breakfast when you wake up in the morning.
- After taking a lookout from the resort in Udaipur, you will pack your belongings and head for Mt. Abu.
- You can travel on India's longest national highway, the East-West Corridor Highway (NH-27).
- The adventure's last stretch will take you through gorgeous hilly terrain and lush, unexplored forests.
- When you get to Mount Abu, take a look around the resort and rest for a while.
- You'll continue to the Sunset Viewpoint at Mt. Abu at night for a spectacular sunset.
- Then return to the resort in Mt. Abu for a single day.
Day 4: Sightseeing in Mount Abu
- After a great breakfast, set out to explore Mt. Abu's magnificent metropolis.
- You'll be visiting the well-known hotspots that can be found all around the city.
- Visit the Dilwara Jain Temple, which is known for its massive structure and exquisite marble stone carvings. It is one of the best Jain temples in the world.
- Discover the historic Achalgarh Fort, which is home to several historic treasures and medieval temples of outstanding historical significance.
- You'll also visit well-known locations such as Prajapita Brahmakumari, Adhar Devi Temple, Guru Sikhar, Honeymoon Point, and the Art Gallery.
- Spend the night at the magnificent Nakki Lake, which is one of Mount Abu's main attractions and is flanked by the Aravalli Ranges and lush vegetation.
- Return lower back to the resort withinside the night.
- Overnight live on the resort in Mt. Abu.
Day 5: Departure from Mount Abu
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise and a nutritious meal.
- Leave the resort in Mt. Abu to put your skills to the test.
- You will then return to Udaipur, where you will be taken to the Railway Station or Airport for your onward journey.