- Activity Location: Ashwem Beach, Goa
- Activity Timing: 7a.m to 6 p.m
- Activity Duration: 5 to 6 minutes
- Altitude: 2000ft
- Age limit: Above 5 years of age.
- Weight limit: Below 100kgs
About Ashwem Beach:
- Ashwem beach, also known as Ashvem beach, is one of the best-kept secrets of North Goa. Located to the north of the capital city of Panaji, this beach offers delightful ocean vistas surrounded by swaying green foliage of coconut and palm trees that garland the shore.
- Enjoy Parachute Ride in Goa while relishing the beauty of the Arabian sea and glistening sandy coastline.
About Paramotoring Ride in Ashwem Beach, Goa:
- Paramotoring is done by using a paramotor trike, which is a 3-wheeled gadget with a paraglider. This kind of para-flying is known to be the safest, inexpensive, and easiest one.
- After reaching the take-off site, you will be given safety instructions by experts which are essential for the adventure.
- Once you sit in the open cockpit you will be instructed to buckle up your seat belt and wear your helmet and get ready for the flying.
- The paramotor will be operated by a professional pilot who will handle the vehicle with due diligence to ensure your safety and take you to the sky high above.
- Enjoy the breathtaking sight of the sandy sea beaches and palm trees along the coastline and the view of the vast Arabian sea for 8-10 Mins.
- Get a video of your adventure shot so that you can take the memories of your adventure back home
How to reach Ashwem Beach:
- By Air: The nearest airport is Goa International Airport which is 30kms away from Ashwem Beach from where you can easily avail of a taxi or cab.
- By Road: You can arrive at Panjim Bus station and then take the NH-66 route to reach Ashwem beach by private or public transport.
- By Train: The nearest railway station is the Thivim Station which is 18 km away from Ashwem Beach.