- Quick info:
- Route: Delhi - Manali - Solang Valley - Manikaran - Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Start Point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi
About the Tour:
- Manali, a captivating city hidden amid the Himalayas, draws adventurers, nature lovers, and those seeking tranquility. This enchanting hill station stretched out slowly on the banks of the River Beas, is blessed with outstanding settings defined by forests, valleys, streams, rivers, and orchards, which has lifted its renown faster than the clouds that dance on its hilltops. Explore Manali on foot or try paragliding over its apple orchards and rolling inexperienced slopes. Its kilometers of tranquillity, history, nature, spirituality, and shopping, all combined into one, are a wonderful combination of nature and journey. Manali, a melting pot of cultures and experiences, is an ideal mountain retreat for everyone.
How to attain:
- By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a viable option for visiting Himachal Pradesh because it provides both domestic and international flights.
- By Rail: Another option is the New Delhi Railway Station, which is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place, and is where the majority of trains arrive and depart from Delhi.
- By Road: Buses are an excellent option because their miles are well connected to cities such as Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu.
Day 1: Delhi to Manali | Set-off on a Journey to the Himalayan Highlands
- Arrive at a pre-arranged meeting location in Delhi, where a consultant will greet you and assist you with the seamless transition from Delhi to Manali.
- The one-day trip takes you through some of the most breathtaking scenery as you visit the beautiful Himalayas on your way to Manali the next morning.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Manali | A Township Nestled withinside the Picturesque Beas River Valley
- Arrive in Manali, where you will meet a consultant who will assist you in getting transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- After checking in, take a few moments to rest before venturing out to see Manali's beautiful city.
- You'll start by seeing the magnificent Hadimba Devi Temple, which locals refer to as Manali's beating heart and is nestled among the lovely Deodar trees.
- Then you'll head to the Manu Temple and Vashisht Temple to get a sense of the holy atmosphere.
- The Tibetan Monastery is a well-known landmark that you can see, surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets.
- Take a soak in the Vashisht Kund, a herbal warm water spring that is said to have healing benefits.
- In the evening, return to the Manali lodge for dinner and a single day of living.
Day 3: Excursion to Solang Valley | A Paradise for Nature Lovers and Adventure Enthusiasts
- A delicious breakfast can help you wake up and deal with your taste sensations.
- Today you may be departing on your Solang Valley tour, which is also known as "Snow Valley" and is a sanctuary for adventurers and environment enthusiasts.
- The valley is noted for its beauty and accommodates a variety of iciness journey sporting activities.
- This captivating snow valley offers a variety of adventure sports to try your hand at, including snowboarding, paragliding, and zorbing.
- Return to the lodge after an afternoon filled with thrills and excitement.
- In a single day, eat dinner and live in Manali.
Day 4: Travel to Kullu & Manikaran | Take a Holy Dip withinside the Hot Sulphur Springs
- The day starts early as you may arise, and shortly after breakfast, you will begin heading closer to Kullu, which is often referred to as the "Beautiful Valley of Gods."
- Experience the enormous and spectacular snow-covered hills that will present a jaw-dropping vista, as well as the brilliant rivers that will flow by you.
- After spending some time in the beautiful Kullu valley making snowmen and rafting over the cold waters, you may be on your way to Manikaran.
- Manikaran, nestled in the beautiful Parvati Valley, is a sacred site for Sikhs, noted for the Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and the new water springs.
- Refresh yourself by having a dip in the warm spring, which is said to have various medical benefits and can help to restore your body and soul.
- You'll next go to the Bhuntar Bus Stand, skipping the picturesque paths that emerge from the mountain rims.
- If you have some time, go on a short vacation to Kasol, where you may shop for amazing handicrafts.
- Arrive in Bhuntar in the evening, from where you can carry on to a safe experience and return home with many memories.
Day 5: Reach Delhi | End of Trip With a Bag Full of LifeTime Memories
- You can return to Delhi within the morning after traveling through the hairpin turns and beautiful scenery.
- Your fantastic Manali trip comes to an end once you land in Delhi.