- Route : Delhi - Manali - Rohtang Pass- Kullu - Manali - Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Start point: Delhi
- Endpoint: Delhi
About the Tour:
- When you're in terrain as beautiful as Manali's, there's no reason not to take advantage of some of the most exciting mountain climbing opportunities available. Manali is nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, with breath-taking views, enthralling streams, a fairy-tale-like fog encircling secret homes, and a lingering rich scent of pines and freshness. This 5-day journey allows you to discover Manali's quality.
How to reach:
- By Air: Because it services both domestic and international flights, Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) is a viable option for getting to Spiti.
- By Rail: Another option is the New Delhi Railway Station, which is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place, and is where the majority of trains arrive and depart from Delhi.
- By Road: Buses are a good option because their miles are well connected to places like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu, amongst others.
Day 1: Delhi to Manali | Set-off on a Journey to the Himalayan Highlands
- Arrive at a pre-arranged meeting location in Delhi, where a consultant will greet you and assist you with the seamless transition from Delhi to Manali.
- The one-day experience takes you through some of the most breathtaking scenery as you travel to the beautiful Himalayas and arrive in Manali the next morning.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Manali | A Township Nestled within the Picturesque Beas River Valley
- Arrive in Manali, where you will be taken to your pre-arranged hotel.
- After checking in, take a few moments to rest before venturing out to see Manali's beautiful city.
- You'll start by visiting the mystical Hadimba Devi Temple, which locals refer to as Manali's heart and is nestled among the beautiful Deodar trees.
- Then you'll head visit the Manu Temple and Vashisht Temple to get a sense of the religious ambiance.
- The Tibetan Monastery, which is surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets, is a well-known tourist attraction.
- Take a soak in the Vashisht Kund, a herbal warm water spring that is said to have healing benefits.
- Return to the inn in Manali in the evening for dinner and a single day of living.
Day 3: Excursion to Rohtang Pass | Witness Spellbinding Views of Geypan Peaks
- Get up early in the morning and have a healthy breakfast before heading to Rohtang Pass, which is surrounded by green and misty high mountains.
- At Rohtang Pass, you can pay extra to participate in journey activities like skiing, snowmobiling, and snow tubing.
- You can skip through the little town of Kothi, Gulaba Viewpoint, Rahala Waterfalls, and a shanty metropolis of Marhi with roadside restaurants on your way to Rohtang by skip.
- Pose joyously with one another, as those locations provide the ideal picture graph opportunity due to the awe-inspiring beauty.
- After a picturesque drive via high passes, return to the inn for a delectable meal.
- Overnight live in Manali.
Day 4: Excursion to Kullu | Set your Eyes upon the Beautiful Valley of Gods
- The day begins early in the morning as you rise, and shortly after breakfast, you will begin touring in the direction of Kullu, which is renowned as the "Valley of Gods."
- Experience the large and spectacular snow-covered hills that will present a jaw-dropping vista, as well as the luminous rivers that float alongside you.
- When you arrive in Kullu, you have the option of participating in exciting sports such as river rafting and paragliding.
- After spending some time in the beautiful Kullu valley building a snowman and rafting across the icy waters, you'll be headed back to Manali.
- In Manali, eat dinner and live in the inn for a single day.
Day 5: Departure from Manali to Delhi | End of Trip With a Bag Full of LifeTime Memories
- Enjoy your breakfast inside the inn while taking in the breathtaking views of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks.
- Then you'll set off on a one-day excursion return to Delhi, passing through the breathtaking Himalayan regions.
- Your trip to Manali comes to an end once you arrive in Delhi.