- Route: Delhi - Manali - Kullu - Solang Valley - Delhi
- Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Start point: Delhi
- End point: Delhi
About the Tour:
- Manali, a magnetic metropolis nestled within the Himalayas, beckons to adventurers, nature lovers, and those seeking solace. This beautiful hill station stretched out slowly on the banks of the River Beas, is blessed with outstanding settings characterized by forests, valleys, streams, rivers, and orchards, which have increased its renown faster than the clouds that dance on its hilltops. Explore Manali on foot or try paragliding over the apple orchards and rolling inexperienced hills. It is miles of quiet, history, nature, spirituality, and shopping, all rolled into one. Manali, a melting pot of cultures and experiences, is the ideal alpine retreat for everyone.
How to attain:
- By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a viable option for visiting Himachal Pradesh because it handles both domestic and international flights.
- By Rail: Another option is the New Delhi Railway Station, which is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place, and is where the majority of trains arrive and depart from Delhi.
- By Road: One of the best options is to travel by bus, as its miles are well connected to cities such as Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu.
Day 1: Delhi to Manali | Set-off on a Journey to the Himalayan Highland
- Arrive in Delhi, where you'll board an AC Volvo bus to Manali.
- The one-day experience takes you through some of the most breathtaking scenery as you travel to the beautiful Himalayas and arrive in Manali the next morning.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Manali | A Township Nestled withinside the Picturesque Beas River Valley
- Arrive in Manali, where you'll meet a consultant who will assist you in getting transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- After checking in, take a few moments to rest before venturing out to see Manali's beautiful city.
- You'll start by visiting the mystical Hadimba Devi Temple, which locals refer to as Manali's heart and is nestled among the magnificent Deodar trees.
- Then you'll head to Manu Temple and Vashisht Temple to get a sense of the nonsecular ambiance.
- The Tibetan Monastery is a well-known landmark that you can see, surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets.
- Take a soak in the Vashisht Kund, a herbal warm water spring that is said to have healing benefits.
- Return to the inn in Manali for dinner and a single day of living.
Day 3: Excursion to Solang Valley | A Paradise for Nature Lovers and Adventure Enthusiasts
- A delicious breakfast can help you wake up and deal with your taste sensations.
- Today you'll go for your Solang Valley trip, which is also known as "Snow Valley" and is a paradise for adventurers and environment lovers.
- The valley is known for its beauty and accommodates a variety of winter sports activities.
- This mesmerizing snow valley offers a variety of adventure activities to try your hand at, including snowboarding, paragliding, and zorbing.
- Return to the inn after an afternoon filled with thrills and excitement.
- In a single day, eat dinner and live in Manali.
Day 4: Travel to Kullu and Departure | Set your Eyes upon the Beautiful Valley of Gods
- The day starts early as you may arise, and shortly after breakfast, you will begin traveling closer to the wonderful city of Kullu, also known as the "Beautiful Valley of Gods."
- Experience the vast and spectacular snow-covered hills that will provide you with a jaw-dropping vista together with the glistening rivers that run beside you.
- After spending some time in the beautiful Kullu valley making a snowman and rafting over the freezing waters, you'll be on your way to Bhuntar.
- You may arrive in Bhuntar late at night, from where you will catch an AC Volvo Bus returning to Delhi.
Day 5: Reach Delhi | End of Trip With a Bag Full of LifeTime Memories
- Your bus will return to Delhi within the morning after traveling through the hairpin turns and beautiful scenery.
- Your fantastic weekend trip to Manali comes to an end once you land in Delhi.