About the destination:
- Get geared up for the maximum adventurous drive-thru of your life. This excursion helps you to discover each of the splendor of Manali and the thrills of Ladakh, and going thru the cultural aspect of Leh makes the excursion even extra interesting. The limitless a laugh sports in Manali, using thru the hairpin bends of the route, and exploring the coronary heart of Ladakh; are the studies that make this excursion complete of loopy and specific studies.
- Route: Manali-Jispa-Sarchu-Leh-Nubra via Khardung La Pass-Pangong Lake- Leh
- Duration: 9 Days & 8 Night
- Start point: Manali
- Endpoint: Leh
- Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft), Chang-la (17,688 ft), Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft), Lachung La(16,600 ft), and Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft)
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as in keeping with the itinerary
- Stay on a double (couples and unique requests) and triple sharing foundation in hygienic and clean hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permits
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced driving force cum guide
- Sightseeing as in keeping with itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and simple first-useful resource throughout the tour
- Camping with a night bonfire
- Airport Drop as in keeping with your flight timing
Things now no longer to miss:
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of the surreal valley with paragliding at Solang valley
- Enjoy well-known pizzas and burgers at cafe 1947, Manali; that's targeted proper subsequent to the flowing river
- River rafting on the worldΓÇÖs maximum river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the fantastic double-humped (Bactrian) camels completely determined at Nubra valley
- Shop memento for pals and own circle of relatives on the Leh Market
- Feast on scrumptious Maggi on the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa conventional Ladakhi delicacies at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
How to reach:
- By Air: The nearest airport to Manali is Kullu Manali Airport, positioned about 50 kilometers far from Manali town, in Bhuntar.
- By Road: Manali may be very well-related to crucial traveler locations like New Delhi, Shimla, Kullu, and Leh by using an intensive community of Buses.
- By Rail: Joginder Nagar Railway Station is the closest railway station to Manali and is attached to numerous crucial towns of the country.
Day 1: Arrival in Manali | The Unlimited Adventure
- After arriving at Manali, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way
- Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle with a welcome drink at the time of check-in
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel, while enjoying the beauty of the valley from the hotel
- One can also visit Solang Valley and try out different adventurous sports activities like paragliding, Snow Scooter, Cable Car Ropeway, Skiing, and many more fun activities
- Later, visit Mall Road, Hadimba temple, and old Manali
- Enjoy your lip-smacking dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay in Hotel in Manali
Day 2: Manali To Jispa | Drive Via Rohtang-La to Enter A Different World
- After breakfast, start your journey towards Jispa crossing Rohtang pass.
- The picturesque vistas of Rohtang attract photography lovers from all over the country every year.
- The clear blue skies, pristine snow, and the magnificent Himalayas which is so spectacular that it has been featured in many Bollywood blockbusters ranging from Jab We Met to Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani.
- Move ahead for Keylong ΓÇô the laid-back region where natural beauty remains untouched in its most pristine form.
- Explore the lush green Bhaga valley, and then head over to Jispa.
- Located right next to the Chandra River, Jispa is truly rich in fascinating trails and lush green jungles.
- Check in to the camp in Jispa and enjoy evening tea with snacks.
- Overnight stay at camps in Jispa
Day 3: Jispa To Sarchu Via Baralacha-la | A Night Under Starlit Sky
- After breakfast depart towards Sarchu.
- Explore this picturesque Himalayan village, before moving on to Zingzing Bar ΓÇô one of the highest roadside bars in the world.
- Your next stop is Baralacha La. Standing at 16000 feet, you can enjoy the confluence of the 3 valleys.
- Enjoy your lunch at Bharatpur tent colony.
- Reach Sarchu in the afternoon & enjoy a bunch of exciting activities organized by the operator.
- Enjoy your lip-smacking dinner
- Overnight stay in a camp in Sarchu
Day 4: Sarchu to Leh | Drive Through Gata Loops, 21 Hairpin Bends
- After breakfast, start your journey towards Leh.
- Enjoy the ride through Gata Loops which is a series of 21 hairpin bends that leads to the top of one of the highest motorable passes in the Ladakh region that is Nakee La.
- Stop at places like Nakeela River, Lachung La.
- Have lunch at Pang or the nearby area.
- Reach Leh by evening, take a rest and get ready to roam around the Leh city area.
- Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner in the hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh
Day 5: Leh to Sham Valley | Exploring Borders of Leh
- Begin your day early with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an adventurous drive to the legendary 'Sham Valley'.
- Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world's highest river rafting point.
- Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
- Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear.
- While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib.
- Later visit SECMOL which is the actual 3-idiots school, where in order to get admission you need to be 10th fail!
- Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh.
- Day 6: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass | A Drive to The WorldΓÇÖs Highest Motorable Road (18000 ft.)
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
- The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route
- Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world's highest all-season motorable road.
- Also, enjoy the most loved snack - Maggi at the Khardungla Cafe.
- As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh.
- Later enjoy camping the bonfire under the sky full of stars.
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley.
Day 7: Nubra valley to Pangong Lake | Relive The Bollywood Moments
- In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Shyok river on one side and the Mountains on another side.
- The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red.
- Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, it is said to be the most beautiful lake in India.
- Later, get back to your accommodation at a campsite near Pangong lake under the open sky.
- Overnight stay at the camps near Pangong lake
Day 8: Pangong Tso to Leh Via Chang La | Visit To World's Third Highest Motorable Pass (17,590 ft)
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view
- The journey from Pangong Lake back to Leh takes you via Chang La, a mountain pass situated at an altitude of 17,590 feet (5360 meters).
- Along the way, pay a visit to the Druk White Lotus School, which shot to fame with the movie ΓÇÿ3 IdiotsΓÇÖ as the site where the last scene was shot
- Known to be the largest Tibetan monastery in Ladakh, visit Thiksey monastery housing several stupas, statues, and other Buddhist artifacts in its 12 story structure.
- Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 9: Departure | It's Time to say Goodbye to the Mountains
- Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport
- Post breakfast, depart for Leh airport with a bag full of memories.
- Have a great journey towards your destination.