Quick Info:Route: Delhi - Manali - Solang Valley - Kasol - Manali - Delhi
Duration: 6 Days / 5 NightsStart End: DelhiEnd Point: Delhi
About the Tour:
- This trip to Manali, Solang, and Kasol allows you to explore the land of mountains while relaxing in the laps of nature. Snow-capped mountains, cobblestone alleyways, deep falling valleys and waterfalls, hazardous hiking routes, old folklore, and tales draw crowds of nature enthusiasts and ardent trekkers. Starting at Manali, a small city in the Beas River Valley known for its cafes, historical Hadimba Temple, shopping on Mall Road, and spectacular sunset and sunrise views. Explore India's adventure capital, Solang Valley, and partake in a variety of exhilarating adventure sports such as paragliding, skiing, ATV riding, and more. Finally, visit Kasol, dubbed "India's Mini Israel," a small town nestled alongside the Parvati River in the Parvati Valley, noted for its colorful cafes and a variety of climbs including Kheerganga, Chalal, Sar Pass, and many others.
How to reach:
- By Air: Because it offers both domestic and international flights, Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) is a suitable option for traveling to Himachal.
- By Rail: Another option is the New Delhi Railway Station, which is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place, and is where the majority of trains arrive and depart from Delhi.
- By Road: Buses are a great option because it's miles well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu, amongst others.
Day 1: Delhi to Manali | A Township Nestled withinside the Picturesque Beas River Valley
- Arrive at a prearranged location in Delhi, where you will be greeted by a consultant who will assist you with the seamless transition from Delhi to Manali.
- The one-day trip takes you through some of the most breathtaking scenery as you visit the beautiful Himalayas on your way to Manali the next morning.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Manali | A Township Nestled withinside the Picturesque Beas River Valley
- Arrive in Manali and meet with a consultant who will assist you in getting transferred to your pre-booked accommodation.
- After checking in, take a few moments to unwind before venturing out to explore Manali's beautiful town.
- You'll start by visiting the mystical Hadimba Devi Temple, which locals refer to as Manali's heart and is nestled among the beautiful Deodar trees.
- Then you'll head to Manu Temple and Vashisht Temple to get a sense of the nonsecular ambiance.
- The Tibetan Monastery is a well-known landmark that you can see, surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets.
- Take a soak in the Vashisht Kund, a herbal warm water spring that is said to have healing benefits.
- In the evening, return to the Manali motel for dinner and a single day of living.
Day 3: Excursion to Solang Valley | A Paradise for Nature Lovers and Adventure Enthusiasts
- A delicious breakfast can help you wake up and deal with your taste sensations.
- Today you'll go for your Solang Valley trip, which is sometimes referred to as "Snow Valley" and is a sanctuary for adventurers and environment lovers.
- The valley is well-known for its beauty and accommodates a variety of winter sports activities.
- This lovely snow valley offers a variety of adventure activities to try your hand at, including snowboarding, paragliding, and zorbing.
- Return to the motel after an afternoon filled with thrills and excitement.
- Dinner and in a single day live in Manali.
Day 4: Manali to Kasol | Walk down the Parvati River and Explore the Mini Israel of India
- Get moved to Kasol, India's "Mini Israel," after waking up amid the mountains and enjoying a delectable breakfast.
- Walk through the white sand and clean stones that separate the beautiful green grass from the Parvati river's cascading blue-green water.
- View the breathtaking scenery of pine trees, rocks, and waterfalls.
- You can also try out the plentiful Israeli food available, as well as look for Hebrew-written signposts on the streets of Kasol.
- Overnight live in Kasol.
Day 5: Kasol Local Sightseeing | Explore the Mini Israel of India alongside the Parvati River
- Get up early in the morning, eat your breakfast, and set out on your fantastic journey to Kullu Manikaran.
- The massive and gorgeous hills wrapped in snow, along with luminous rivers flowing with the aid of using, provide a jaw-dropping view. Furthermore, the freshness of the air makes you feel connected to nature.
- After that, travel to Manikaran, which is known for its warm water springs and is nestled within the Parvati Valley.
- Travelers might be seen taking a refreshing and relaxing plunge in the new springs.
- Finally, in the evening, commence your return journey from Bhuntar to Delhi on a single-day journey.
- Have a safe journey back to your starting point with lots of memories.
Day 6: Reach Delhi | End of Trip With a Bag Full of LifeTime Memories
- Arrive in Delhi early in the morning and end your trip with hundreds of memories to treasure for the rest of your life.