- Route: Delhi - Manali - Solang Valley - Tirthan Valley - Shimla - Delhi
- Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Start point: Delhi
- End Point: Delhi
About the Tour:
- Celebrate your life's romantic milestones with your partner in intriguing locales surrounded by snow-capped mountains, dense deodar woods, apple orchards, wild colorful flowers, lush sceneries, and the flowing Beas River. Enjoy the tranquil hill-station of Shimla on foot, along the mall street, with the Christ Church in the background and the most surprising views of the valley in front! Admire Kufri's magnificent essence and go on a tour of the Vice Regal Lodge.
- Explore Jibhi's undiscovered gems of herbal magnificence, Treehouses that offer views of lush, unknown forests and gorgeous mountains from a height of 10,500 feet. Take in the views of long pine trees all around you as you watch clouds glide by outside your treehouses. Travel to Manali via winding mountain roads with the most breathtakingly beautiful snow-capped peaks looming in the background! Immerse yourself in the holy essence, as it is a must-do on the bucket list of any newlywed couple looking to spark romance, as love can be found in every nook and cranny of this lovely hill station.
How to reach:
- By Air: The Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a viable option for visiting Himachal Pradesh because it services both domestic and international flights.
- By Rail: Another option is the New Delhi Railway Station, which is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place, and is where the majority of trains arrive and depart from Delhi.
- By Road: Buses are an excellent option because it is well connected to cities such as Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu.
Day 1: Delhi to Manali | A Township Nestled withinside the Picturesque Beas River Valley
- When you arrive in Delhi, you will be greeted by a consultant who will assist you in getting moved to Manali.
- The one-day trip takes you through some of the most breathtaking scenery as you visit the beautiful Himalayas on your way to Manali the next morning.
Day 2: Sightseeing at Manali | Explore the picturesque "Goa of the North"
- Arrive in Manali and meet with a consultant who will assist you in getting taken to your pre-booked hotel.
- After checking in, take a few moments to rest before venturing out to see Manali's beautiful city.
- You'll start by visiting the magnificent Hadimba Devi Temple, which is known as the "heart of Manali" by locals and is nestled among the beautiful Deodar shrubs.
- Then you'll head visit the Manu Temple and Vashisht Temple to get a sense of the religious ambiance.
- The Tibetan Monastery is a well-known location that you'll visit, surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets.
- Take a soak in the Vashisht Kund, a herbal warm water spring that is said to have healing benefits.
- Return to the lodge in Manali for dinner at night and live in a single day.
Day 3: Excursion to Solang Valley | A Paradise for Nature Lovers and Adventure Enthusiasts
- A delicious breakfast can help you wake up and deal with your taste sensations.
- Today you'll depart on your Solang Valley trip, which is sometimes referred to as "Snow Valley" and is a sanctuary for adventurers and environment enthusiasts.
- The valley is well-known for its beauty and accommodates a variety of iciness journey sporting activities.
- This mesmerizing snow valley offers a variety of adventure activities to try your hand at, including snowboarding, paragliding, and zorbing.
- Return to the lodge after an afternoon filled with thrills and excitement.
- In a single day, ear dinner and live in Manali.
Day 4: Manali to Jibhi | Mesmerizing Panoramic Views on the Treehouse
- Get ready for a tour excursion to Kullu by waking up inside the morning and starting your day with a fresh cup of espresso.
- After a day of tourism, the night reaches out for a peaceful living in a treehouse in Tirthan Valley.
- Enjoy a wonderful life in the treehouse, which is bordered on all sides by beautiful virgin pine forests, wheat and maize fields, and apple and pear orchards.
- Overnight live in Treehouse.
Day 5: Jibhi to Shimla | A Beautiful Town Encapsulated with the aid of using Magical Misty Hills
- Within the morning, wake up to the breathtaking views around your treehouse and enjoy your morning breakfast in Nature Stay.
- After breakfast, start your hike to the waterfall with the help of a professional guide and your side.
- Enjoy the entrancing sounds of the waterfalls while collecting memories.
- Begin your journey by taking the floor from Jibhi to Shimla, where you will be treated to breathtaking vistas throughout the journey.
- When you arrive in Shimla, complete the check-in procedures at the lodge and enjoy a healthy dinner.
- Overnight live in Shimla.
Day 6: Sightseeing in Shimla and Excursion to Kufri | A Haven for Nature Enthusiasts with Beautiful Hiking Trails
- Enjoy a full breakfast at the resort in the morning before heading off to view the sites in Shimla.
- You'll be seeing the Kalibari Temple, which was built in 1845 and is dedicated to Goddess Kali, also known as Shyamala, from whence Shimla gets its name.
- Then you'll hike to the top of Jakhoo Hill to visit the medieval temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman and the Christ Church, which is a parish within the Amritsar Diocese.
- Later in the afternoon, you'll go to Kufri, which travels through the beautiful Hasan Valley and is known for its picturesque beauty and mild climate.
- Visit the Himalayan Zoo, which is home to animals from the natural world such as felines, antelopes, and various birds like the Monal, Himachal Pradesh's national fowl.
- You may also walk up Mahasu Peak, one of Kufri's most prominent features, which offers stunning views of the Badrinath and Kedarnath ranges.
- Later, during the night excursion, return to Shimla for the one-day life.
Day 7: Departure from Shimla to Delhi | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- Get up early in the morning, eat a full meal, pack your belongings, and complete the check-out procedures.
- Travel to Delhi and return home with a plethora of memories to treasure for the rest of your life.